Juuzou x Reader Part 1

Author's Note:
Hi, so this is my first story thing so please don't judge me if it's bad: / I hope that soon I can write some awesome stories. Hope you enjoy it x

"Ugh! It's too early!" You say, as your alarm rings, but you still fight to get out of bed.
Later, when you arrive at school. You wander, lonely, to your locker. A note slides down the door. Picking it up, you unfold it and read:
'(Y/N), I have loved you for so, SO long. Meet me at the bus station closest to your house. I'll be there.
-Guess who...
Puzzled, you co.wider it and mentally agree to go.
-Later that day-
You go to the station as soon as you've changed clothes. Nobody's there. You wait for about 20 minutes, then decide to walk back home. Suddenly, you hear someone singing your name... "oh how I love (Y/N)..." Quickly, you spin around and see a boy sitting on a wall. Realising that this is the person who wrote you the note, you decide to walk towards them, soon figuring out who it is..."Juuzou!?"
"Hiee!" You stare, not knowing what to say. "Come on..." Juuzou says, jumping up onto the wall, balancing as if it's a tight-rope. You follow him to an old willow tree in the middle of a field. This makes you feel very exposed. "(Y/N)!" Looking up from the floor, you see Juuzou standing right in front of you. "I've wanted to do this for so long..." he says, revealing his true emotions. His soft hand takes yours and he takes you closer to the tree. Quickly, Juuzou spins you around, pressing your back against the tree. Your heartbeat quickened and you become very shakeup, your eyes staring deep into his. But, before you could say anything, his gentle lips were pressed against yours, his hands gently resting on your waist...

Suddenly, you hear footsteps and 2 people talking to each other. Juuzou stops kissing you, but only moves his head to see who it is...

SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT WHEN I CAN FIND SOME TIME TO UPDATE THIS... hope you enjoyed reading my fanfiction so far x byee