-4- Is Ethan rejected?

I see Ethan coming in.

"Hey." I whisper. He doesn't look me in the eye. "So what was the deal? Did you find your mate?" He raises his eyebrow. "No." He coughs. He did. "Rejected?" He laughs in himself. "Kinda." That's the big nightmare of every werewolf. Being rejected.

Plus, if you have Alpha blood it is even worse. Not having an Luna,
being REJECTED. It grows hard on Alpha's. "Come here." I stand up and
hug him. He totally freezes. "Ssshhhttt..." I hug him even harder.
"Calm little boy. It isn't the worst thing in the world." He softly
laughs. Wait laughs? I take my distance again. "I don't get you
Ethan..." I say confused. "You will find out soon darling." I laugh.
He never calls me nicknames. Thats Charles thing. Whatever...
Charles walks in on us. I see Ethan rolling his eyes. Yeez, where did
that come from? "Hey Sky, Ethan." I nod. "I have a question Sky...,
can I Ethan?" What? Ugh. Boysss... I see Ethan nod. "Do you like to
hang out in the movie room with us?" "Yeah of course." I answer.
"Good."

We walk out and I lock the door behind me. We walk upstairs and through a long hallway. Then like the fifth door left there is a movie room. I go and sit on one of the couches. They are gonna sit on both sides of me. Why are my bestie's acting like this? They growl at each other for a sec. I sight. We watch the movie 'children of a lesser god' and I cry out on Ethan's shoulder. Charles gives us a slight growl. I think because he wants to follow the movie, without me sobbing, but I'm not sure. I look up at Ethan and see the concentration in his eyes. He is mindlinking someone. Then I look at Charles. He is mindlinking too. Ugh. Stupid boys. Why don't they talk to me? Then I feel Ethan sight and softly push me of his shoulders and push me in the direction of Charles. I don't mind. I just keep on looking the movie and sob some tears on Charles shoulder while he tries to comfort me. I smile. When the movie is over I stand up. "Thanks guys." I softly bow down and quickly kiss them both on their forehead. They both let out a little mean and if I look them in the eye, I can again see lust. Am I that hot today? There never was a problem with me being hot. Maybe it is just their hormones today. 

Becoming sixteen as a werewolf is a big thing. I walk to the hall and take out the presents I bought. Walking to the movieroom again I chuckle. Stupid boys. When I come in the boys grin. Here are your presents. I hand them to both. They rip of the paper. They both smile. "Wow..." Charles explaimed. "Yeah." Ethan says. They both hugg me. "I am gonna call it a night." I call out. They both nod. I think about walking to Ethan's room, strip down and jump, but I don't think thats smart right now, so I just go down, say bye to Maggie and walk home. These heels are already killing me, but I didn't even wear them that much. Like 3 or 4 hours today. When I arrive home I go upstairs and kick out my heels. I undo myself from my dress and take my pyjama shirt out. I put it on and go sit on the corner of my bed. What were these two thinking? Thursday there will be a new full moon. That means a sleep over party at the treehouse. It is just that I am afraid I'll find my mate, or the guys do. I don't know what is going on between Ethan and his, but I have a feeling I may discover Thursday...