truce?

We did nothing but act normal the whole week. I was doubling over with laughter every time I saw Nate getting paranoid. What an idiot. We kept stalking them so far.

They posted our video on Facebook and let me tell you, it got many many likes. But as we being the most influential girls, made our way through. To their disbelief, most of the comments were favouring us.

"Poor girls, who even does that to them?"

"They look so sweet. Only a demon can play that stunt."

"Assholes ruined a girl's night. May they rot in hell."

These kind of comments gave a huge boost to our confidence to get back at them. I slipped into Nate's room quite sometimes. And guess what? I clicked a picture of him sleeping with a pink teddy bear.

Clarr managed to puncture Sam's car tired almost everyday without leaving a clue. And when they come to doubt us, we totally act clueless.

We stole a bad odour failed ester reaction from school lab and sprayed it in Nate's car. Trust me when I say no one in the neighbourhood was happy with the fragrance....

Nate got quite close to Brandon and his friends. He became one of them. Hence hitting the top of popularity ladder already where we already are.

There are a few people who hate him for pulling that stunt on us, but there are also a few people who thought it was cool. Vicious...I know

He never really talked to me but always seemed like he wanted to say something. I would just shrugg it off.
I might be a straight A student in everything but I still suck at math.

It just goes above my head. And Nate actually tried helping me with a sum. Why is he being good to me? Simple, he is just scared.

Del photoshopped Nate and some other guy making out. That poster was hilarious. But we dint show it to anyone yet. We are just waiting for the right time.

We colored Sam's car pink and covered it,but it is an easy wash paint and are waiting for him to see. He took a ride with his friends today and so we got a chance to mess with his car at home.

Yea, Clarr and I stayed home today. Not only to mess with Sam but also because we dint feel like going today.

Clarr was busy snoring and I hot bored sitting on my bed all day doing nothing (well except mess with Sam's car). So I decided to get tanned for a while.

I wore my bikini top and went to the pool and laid down and closed my eyes. I felt a shadow over me.

"Clarr can you please put some lotion on my back?" I asked without opening my eyes.

"Um...I would love to , but I don't think you'd like it." Came a deep voice. What?

Nate.

"Dint you go to school today?" I asked opening my eyes.

"I went. But I dint find you there so I kinda got bored." He said shrugging.

"That doesn't explain anything."

"I missed you at school." He said making my heart skip a beat. What?

"Umm...."

"Oh my god! You're just so cute. Look at your face!"he started laughing.

"Idiot.."I mumbled.

"But jokes apart. I came to apologise to you."

"What?" I asked dumbly.

"Sam and I, we agree that you girls are no less. We are not sexist like the way you think okay? I just dint know what to talk to you so I thought I will put up a fight. And Sam thought it would be hilarious to see Clarisse all worked up. He finds her attractive that way. Weirdo." He completed his rant leaving me shell shocked.

"Wow I am speechless..." I said honestly.

"So...um...truce?" He asked hopefully.

"Before that...how did you like my prank?" I asked smirking.

"Oh I love getting dripped in paint and cream thank you" he said sarcastically and we burst out laughing.

" I honestly dont like fighting with you. So truce?" He asked smiling and my heart did summersaults inside.

Stupid heart stupid!

"Okay..truce" I agreed.

-keep reading-
-notme16