Chapter 1: The Acceptance Letter

Danny, Sam and Tucker were busy walking to Fenton Works after a hard day of school, "Yes! Summer finally here!" Danny cried out in joy as she threw his arms up into the air.

"Yeah," Tucker agreed with a smile, "And hopefully we will be able to relax for once."

"But what about your mayor duties," Sam asked with a knowing smile.

Tucker just shrugged, "They can just call me if there are any problems," wanting to change the subject he asked, "So how do you guys want to start off the summer?"

"How about we have a movie marathon at my place later tonight?" Sam suggested.

"Sounds good to me," Danny asked as they walked into his place.

Inside Fenton Works Madden and Jack were standing in the living room with Maddie holding some kind of paper. When Maddie notice her son and his friends enter the room she asked, "Sweetie, did you enter a reality show for some summer camp behind our backs?"

"Not that I can recall, why?" Danny asked confused by the question.

"Because we just got a letter saying that you accepted to be in one son," Jack answered.

"What is the show called?" Danny asked figuring that if he heard the name of the show it may remember if he did or not.

"From what it says here, the show is called Total Drama Island," Maddie answered after looking over the paper again.

Danny thought for a moment then shook his head, "Nope, nothing ringing a bell."

"Wait, did you just say Total Drama Island?" Tucker asked surprised, "I thought they already filled up for competitors!"

"Wait, you know about this show?" Danny asked surprised, this didn't sound like something his friend would know.

"Yeah, why are you so surprise?" Tucker asked a bit confused.

"It just doesn't sound like something you would know," Danny confessed, "So what is this show anyways?"

"Well from what I heard, it's where 24 people would be competing against each other for a total of eight weeks for a chance to win 100 000 dollars," Tucker explained, "I was thinking about entering, but I thought it would be too much work. Plus, what would the town do with their town mayor out of town for so long."

"It does sound a bit fun," Danny replied after some thought, "But I was hoping for some time to relax this summer for a change...Well as relaxing as it can be with all the ghost attacks." Then a thought accord to him, "Wait, who did sign me up for this?"

"I didn't," Maddie quickly said before figures could be pointed at her.

"I would have," Jack spoke up, "But sadly I didn't find out about the show until today."

"It may have been Jazz?" Danny said in thought knowing how his sister will sometimes try to get him to do other extraterrestrial activities even though he saves the town ghosts on a daily basis.

"Sorry to disappoint you little brother, it wasn't my idea this time around," Jazz announced as she came downstairs carrying some books, "I would have consulted mom and dad first to get their permission. Plus, knowing how everything been since everyone found out about your secret, I figured that this summer would be a great time for you to relax between ghost attacks."

After thinking about who could of possibly signed him up for something behind his back and only one person could come to mind, "Vlad..." Danny growled with a glare as he crossed his arms.

"V-Man?" Jack cried out in surprised, then pulled out one of his Ghost weapons out of nowhere and with a glare said, "Is he back? Why didn't you tell me!?"

"Dad! He isn't back!" Danny cried out quickly as he held his hand up defensively, "Well...For what I know of that is. I just thought it would be him since this seems like something he would do to get me out of his hair."

"Maybe he set it up before the whole being sent into space thing," Tucker commented.

"Is there anyway I can get out of this?" Danny asked with some hope, he just wanted to spend his summer with his friends instead of going off to some summer camp. Sure it would be nice to win 100 000 dollars, but he just wanted to his time hanging out with his friends, it been a bit hard doing so lately.

"We looked into it and found out that who ever signed you up for this has some power or money to make sure you couldn't drop out," Maddie answered with a small sigh, "And by the looks of it, you will be needing to leave for Muskoka, Ontario in a few days to make it on time."

Danny couldn't help but sigh in disappointment, "Man, and I was hoping to have a relaxing summer...Well as relaxing as it can be between ghost attacks."

"Actually, I think this will be great for you Danny," Sam spoke up trying cheer her friend up, "This way you can get away from the ghost fights for awhile and leave to us."

"That is until they find out where you disappeared off to that," Tucker added in, which just caused him to be punched in the shoulder by Sam.

Knowing that he couldn't change his friends mind about this and how he couldn't get out of it, all Danny could do was agree with his girlfriend's plan, "Fine, but if anything happens, don't hesitate to call and I will be here in no time."

"Don't worry about us little brother," Jazz assured him with a gaint assuring smile, "Just leave everything to us Ghost Getters and just worry about doing your best in the competition."

"I will," Danny replied with a small smile.

(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)(x)

A few days has past since the letter had arrived and Danny has found himself on a plan heading towards Ontario, Canada to take part in the TV show being held there. Danny wanted to just to fly and not worry about taking a plane,

but his parents made him take the plane instead. After what felt like hours flying through the skies with people staring at him the whole time, Danny now found himself on a boat taking him to an island where a certain show will take place.

Hey everyone! Yes I have started another story and I have a very good reason for this one. You see, I may have waited another time to upload this story, but I decided to do it now because I needed your guy's help. You see, I have no idea which time to put Danny on, I could just get him to go on a certain team each time to even then more up, or get him to stay on the same team for the whole story. So

if you want this story to updated faster, comment down below if you want Danny to be part of the Screaming Gophers, the Killer Bass or for him to switch between the two.

Until next

time, Flare, over and out!