I love you

I sit and wait for my boyfriend, Matt, on the front steps at the school. We've been dating for 4 months now and I can honestly say I love him. He's so sweet, kind, beautiful, sexy and just perfect. I love everything about him from his bright blue eyes, to his dirty blond hair, to his silly lopsided grin he always has. The way he always tells me I'm beautiful and how happy he is knowing he has me. How he's always trying to make people smile and laugh. I love him. Not that he knows that. I want to wait till I know he loves me. I don't want to tell him and make him feel like I'm pressuring him into it. I want him to tell me when he's ready. Even if that means waiting forever I'll do it. For him.

I'm brought out of my thoughts by arms wrapping themselves around my waist. I'm met with the familiar smell of vanilla and coconut. I instantly feel warmth spread through my body as I lean back further into my boyfriend's arms. My eyes flutter closed as my body instantly relaxes knowing im in his arms. My heart picks up speed when I feel his warm breath against my cheek.

"Hey baby," he whispers in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"Hey babe," I say my voice giving away my calm mood. I turn around his arms still wrapped around me and place my lips on his. As I go to pull away he cups my cheek keeping my lips against his. While our lips move in sync I feel his arm tighten around my waist pulling me closer to his body. He lightly tugs on my bottom lip and I let him in relishing in the taste of him. He quickly takes control of the kiss. Finally we pull apart breathless. As we stand there catching our breath I notice everyone has left school and we are the only ones here.

"Let's get going. Everyone's left," I say as I pick up my bag off the ground where I'd set it. He nods as he grabs his bag from where it was dropped near mine and slings it over his shoulder. I slip my and in his slightly bigger one and we start walking in the direction to my house. The walk is fairly silent the only sound coming from the cars passing us. After about 15 minutes we reach my house. We walk up the path to the door and I grab my key slipping it into the lock. I open the door ad step in, Matt a few paces behind me.

"Mom, Dad?" I call out wondering if they're home. I head to the kitchen to see if they're in there and find a note on the counter. I instantly notice my mother's writing and read the note.

Dylan,

Your father and I have a party to go to for work. We won't be home till tomorrow afternoon. I expect you to start on any homework you have even though it's a Friday. There is pizza money on the table. You may have matt over but only him. He can stay for the night in the guest room. See you tomorrow.

Love mom

I look to my left to see Matt reading the note from beside me. He finishes reading and looks up at me with a smile on his lips. I feel the butterflies erupt in my stomach knowing that he's smiling at me.

"It's a shame I have to sleep in the guest room. I'd much rather sleep with you," he says coming behind me, wrapping his arms around me and nuzzling his face in my neck.

"What she doesn't know won't hurt her," I reply as he starts kissing my neck softly. He starts moving up my neck looking for my sweet spot. When he gets to where my neck and my jaw meet I let out a small moan. He starts nipping and sucking probably leaving a mark. He keeps biting and sucking making me moan a little louder. I feel all the blood rush to my crotch as he bites ad sucks harder. He nips at the spot one last time before kissing it and turning me around. He presses into me and I feel his hardness against my hip.

"As much as I'd love to continue we need to eat," he whispers in my ear. He pulls away and grabs the phone from the dining room table. I cross my arms and pout as I watch Matt dial the pizza place and order. He smirks when he sees me pouting and walks over setting the phone down on the counter, taking my hands in is his, he presses a small kiss to my cheek and looks at me with his sparkling blues eyes. Pulling me to the living room, he sits down than tugs me down beside him. I immediately snuggle into is side basking in his body heat. Flicking on the TV we settle for an old Spiderman movie. Feeling Matts arm snake aound my waist I cuddle up more into him. After about twenty minutes we hear the doorbell ring. Reluctantly I get off the couch and go to the door. Whipping open the door, I grab the pizza hand the guy the twenty and slam the door shut again before running over to Matt. I plop down right onto Matt with the pizza box on my lap. As I dig into the pizza a feel Matt shift under me. Ignoring it a focus back on devouring my slice of pizza. After a minute I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn slightly so I can see Matt and see an amused look on his face.

"Yes Matty?" I ask trying to seem sweet and innocent. He chuckles before speaking.

"Are you planning on sharing the pizza? Or am I going to starve?" he asks in a playful manner. I shake my head and turn back around.

"Oh, is that how it's gonna be?" I nod my head and before I know it the pizzas on the table and I'm lying on my back with Matt hovering over me. I swallow the pizza I was eating as my breathing gets deeper. He hand starts moving up my side till it gets to my waist. I suck in a breath and all of a sudden let it out as I start laughing. His hand moves quicker tickling me even harder till I can't breathe due to laughter.

"Ple...please...stop...haha...I need to...haha pee," I scream out. This only causes him to tickle me even more. I let out a high pitched squeal as he keeps moving his fingers across my skin faster. As he tickles me even more I feel pressure in my bladder. I try again to tell him to stop but I can't speak while laughing. I kick and punch but it does nothing to his strong body. I keep laughing and trying to breathe but I can't.

After a few moments of laughing harder I let out a giant squeal and start to feel wetness on the front of my pants. Within seconds I realized what just happened and shove Matt off me before booking it upstairs. Running into my room I lock my door. I look down at my wet pans and quickly strip them off and throw them in the hamper. Deciding I need to take a shower I take of my shirt too. Just as I put it with the rest of my laundry I hear a soft knock on the door followed my Matt softly calling my name. The second I hear him say my name the embarrassment of what happened really kicks in. I wet myself while Matt was on top of me. Oh my god. I feel the heat instantly rush to my face and neck. I hide my face in my hands even though he can't see me.

"Baby please open the door," he says softly.

"Go away," I say to mortified o face him. I mean how could I? I'm 17 years old and I just wet my pants. And in front of my incredibly sexy boyfriend!!! Heading over to the door of my ensuite bathroom I hear him call my name again. I stop where I am and listen.

"Dylan," he speaks making me get that tingly feeling, "it's not a big deal."

"Not a big deal? You aren't the one how wet himself!" I exclaim. The moment the words leave my mouth I feel remorse settle in my stomach. I didn't mean to snap I was just so embarrassed. I never snap at him. He doesn't deserve it. Ever. Attempting to ignore the feeling I enter my bathroom and turn on the shower. Once the water is the right temperature I step into the shower and under the water. Letting the warm water relax my muscles I just stand there for a few minutes before I go to work cleaning my body. I find myself humming Counting Stars by OneRepublic. As I continue washing myself I star to sing. Finally when I'm done the song and I deem myself clean I hop out and grab a towel wrapping it around my waist. I walk out of my bathroom and into my room and see Matt sitting on my bed.

"Um how did you get in?" I ask not sure on how he got in considering I locked the door.

"Your mum had a key to your room in the kitchen."

"Oh," I reply looking down at my bare feet. I hear him stand and walk the few feet over so he standing directly in front of me. Too embarrassed to look at him I continue to stare at our feet on the plush carpet. He brings his hand up and lifts my chin so I'm forced to look at him. I look into those stunning eyes ad see nothing but kindness and what looks like love. After a moment I break eye contact and focus on his chin.

"Hey. Look at me baby," he says softly. I find myself doing as told and look back up at him.

"Baby, there is no reason for you to be ashamed. Everyone has accidents sometimes. You just need to forget about it and stop worrying."

"But..." he cuts me off.

"No buts. Those are for sitting on," he says managing to get me to let out a small laugh. I watch as a smile forms on his face. He leans in that tiny bit and our lips connect in a sweet but passionate kiss. I remember I am still in nothing but a towel and break the kiss reluctantly. I smile slightly and bite my lip looking down at the ground again.

"I'm uh going to get dressed," I speak in a small voice. He smiles before sitting on the bed.

"Go ahead baby."

"Aren't you gonna um go..." I ask not sure how I feel about him watching me as I get dressed.

He gives me a funny look before speaking. "I've seen it all before baby. Remember?"

I look down blushing remembering what had taken place in this very room only a few weeks ago. Realizing there's no point in him leaving I walk over to my dresser and grab a pair of boxers and a white tee. I turn so my back is to Matt and let my towel drop. I quickly slip my boxers on before putting the shirt on. I walk over to my bed and take my pyjama pants of the end and put those on too. I turn to look at Matt and see he's already looking at me. Standing up he takes my hand and we walk back downstairs. We sit back on the couch and I snuggle up into him.

We just sit on the couch and finish watching whatever it was we were watching earlier. Just as it finishes I sit up and remember my mom wanted me to start on my homework. Standing up I go and get our bags and bring them to the living room. I sit next to Matt and pull out our math books setting them on the coffee table. We get to work on our math wanting to get it done before we needed to go to bed. After an hour of math we finally finish. I look at the clock and notice we still have some time to do something else.

"Hey Matty?" I ask, "What do you want to do?"

"Are you an option?" he asks with a knowing smirk on his face. I lean in close to him so my mouth is close to his ear.

"You wish" I whisper. I watch as he shivers before turning and catching my lips with his. I melt into the kiss as my hands snake around his neck and his around my waist. He pulls me closer as his mouth moves against mine. The kiss is very slow and soft. The ways his arms feel wrapped around me give me that sense of safety and protectiveness. The softness of his lips against mine is like heaven on earth. He moves his hands so one is resting on my hip and he other on my cheek. He softly pushes me back so I'm lying on my back with him on top of me. He shifts so his body is pressed against mine but isn't resting all his weight on me. He kisses me a bit harder before pulling away slightly.

"Dylan, I love you," he whispers before pressing his lips back to mine. It takes a moment for me to realize what he said. The second it registered I pulled back.

"You...you love me?" I ask. He looks down at me and nods. I take his face in my hands and pull him back down kissing him with all the love and emotion I can. He immediately responds kissing me back with just as much love and emotion. After a minute I break the kiss and tell him the four words I've been waiting to say, "I love you too"

The second he hears this he breaks out into the biggest smile ever. Just seeing him so happy makes me smile. Knowing I cause this makes my stomach erupt in butterflies. This warm fuzzy feeling fills my whole body and I realize something. I've never felt this happy with anybody else. He's the only man who will ever make me feel this way. He will always be the only man to make me feel this way. I'd die before I ever let him go. When all of this hit me I know I want to give him everything and anything I can. Physically, mentally and spiritually. In that moment in time I knew I what I wanted. I want him. I want him in every way. I want to make love to his blond haired boy.

"Matt?"

"Yes baby?"

"Will you make love to me?"

"Yes."

He stands and takes my hand before he leads me up to my room. We walk through the door and for a moment I stand there not sure what to do with myself. Matt turns around in his place beside me bed. He motions me over and I go to him. He pulls me into him and kisses me softly. One. Two. Three times. He sits on the edge of my bed and I stand between his knees. He instructs me to take of my shirt and pyjama pants and I do. Standing before him in my boxers I don't feel awkward or unsure. I know that I can trust him.

"Lie down baby," he tells me getting off the bed and standing next to it. I crawl onto the bed and lie down. I watch as he takes off his grey t-shirt and jeans leaving him in his boxers. I look him up and down and notice his hard on though his boxers. Seeing this makes me aware of the tightness of my own. He kneels on the bed and moves towards me. Within seconds he's above me resting on his forearms. He dips his head down and captures me in a heated kiss. Too lost in the taste of his mouth I don't notice that he has taken off my boxers until I feel his and wrap around my hard on. I gasp into his mouth loving the feel of his hand wrapped around me. He slowly starts moving his hand up and down my hard shaft sending waves of pleasure though my body. He moves his hand faster and faster until I'm a moaning mess beneath him. Just as I am about to release he stops the movements of his hand. I let out a whimper of protest wanting to feel the orgasm take over my body.

"Wait baby, I want you to cum with me," he says as he caresses my body. He opens my legs and I blush at the thought of what he is going to do. He brings his index ad middle finger up to his mouth and slowly sucks on is fingers never breaking eyes contact. Watching him do this only makes me harder and want him more. H pulls his fingers out of his mouth and moves them down towards my entrance. He pushes in one finger causing a bit of discomfort but no pain. Once my muscles relax around his digit he starts moving his finger inside me.

At first it feels slightly odd but after a couple thrusts it starts feeling good. He then slides his middle finger in making me let out a small cry of pain. He stays still not moving his digit till I give him a small nod. He starts moving and it starts to feel really good. He scissors me to try and make it so it won't be as painful. After a while he removes his fingers, much to my dismay, and goes to pull off his boxers. He gets them off and goes to line up with me when he stops.

"Um I don't have any..." he says a small lush appearing on his face. I give him a small smile before telling him to go in my nightstand drawer. He pulls out a small bottle and pours some on his member. He sets it on the night stand than lines up with my hole. He pushes the head in and I wince in pain. He stops for a second to let me adjust and when I nod he slowly pushes the rest in. Once he's in he stops and lets me get used to him as I fight back the tears. After a minute I open my eyes and see him biting his lip trying not to give in to the urge to move. I wrap my legs around his waist and give a small squeeze telling him to move. He slowly pulls out before pushing back in. He does this a few times before I start feeling good. He starts moving his hips just a little faster but the friction causes us both to moan at the feeling. He keeps thrusting going faster every few thrusts. Soon the only sound in the room is the sounds of mine and Matt's moans. I feel myself getting closer to orgasm and start moving against Matt.

"Mmm Matt..." I moan as he moves faster. He realizes I'm getting close and and wraps his had around me jerking me off to his thrusts.

I feel myself on the edge of cumming. I pull Matts mouth down to mine swallowing his moans. He keeps jacking me off in time with his thrusts. I feel myself tighten around him as he hit this one spot sending me this giant wave of pleasure.

"Mmm I'm close baby," Matt says as his thrusts get a little sloppy.

"Me too...ugh yes" I moan as he hits my prostate again. He keeps thrusting and moments later I can't hold it in and cum all over his hand and our chests. My release makes me tighten even more around him pushing him over the edge. Just as we finish cumming he pulls out and leans a bit more of his weight on me. I lay panting under him relishing in the after math of the orgasm. Matt gets up off of e and walks into the bathroom.

I go to sit up but feel a pain in my lower back making me lie back down. He walks back into the room with a wet cloth and starts to clean us up. Once he's done he throws the cloth in the hamper and lies down next to me. He pulls the covers over us and I instantly wrap myself around him. We just lay there lost in thought when I feel myself drifting off to sleep. Just as I close my eyes I hear him whisper three words.

"I love you,"

Enjoy.