The End

Jacob's POV

I walk into the garage 10 minutes later an see skylar sitting on the hood of the car.

"Ready baby" She asks

"Ready" I reply an walk up to her kissing her neck leaving hickeys. I work my way down to her chest an I take off her shirt leaving her in her lace bra an I try unclipping it but fail .

"Take it off already" she whines

"YOU TAKE IT OFF" I say getting frustrated , an she takes it off with ease an looks at me like 'really'. I just ignore her an take off her pants an underwear. somehow i'm naked to but not complaining.

"Can I give you a blowjob 1st" she asks

"No I wanna eat you out 1st" I replied

"No i'm giving you a blowjob 1st" She said

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"NO!" I yell an without permission I just shove my dick inside of her but she didnt seem to mind.

"HARDER" She moaned then the garage door opened.

"Where is the-" Holly said but cut herself off when she saw us an she walked right back out.

"Come out we're about to sing Ava happy birthday" Holly said from the other side of the door.

I was about to pull out but skylar grabbed my chin so I was looking at her.

"Your going to make me cum" She demand.

No word, I just thrust 2 more good times into her making us both cum. Fuck. I didnt use a condom.

"Love you Jacob" She said out of breath

"I love you more skylar" I reply an we both get dressed an walk out into the living room

Sky's POV

"Whats that" Cameron said pointing to my neck referring to the hickeys

"A hickey" Jacob answers for me then takes a sip of a juice box, then Cameron gives Jacob a death glare.

I run to the kitchen an light the candles on the monster high themed cake .I pick it up carefully an slowly walk over to the dinning room where everyone was.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU" everone started singing

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR AVA!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY TOOOOO YOUUUU" We all finish an I set the cake on the dinning table , Jacob sets tobby on the table next to Ava so he can see an Ava thinks of a wish then blows out her candles, We all clap, then tobby grabs Ava's face an smashes it into the cake.

she pulls her face away from the cake an licks her lips "Yumm" Is all she said an we all laugh. Chris kisses Ava an I can see Jacob tense up but when they pulled away he relaxed an everyone said "Awww"

"YESS I got my wish" She said an we all giggle.

"Well my cake is already ruined soooo.." Ava said before eating a handfull then throwing some at everybody then I run out the dinning room an Grab two more cake cause I knew that they were going to fuck up that one. I slowly walk over to the messy dinning room an set down the cakes an Madison cuts the cakes an all the kids eat it.

***

"Thanks for coming" I say as people walk out the door

"Bye mrs. Sartorius" Chris said hugging me an I hug back an I see him run out the house to Hunters car. I lock the front door when everybody is out an sigh. I start cleaning the house as Jacob puts Tobby an Ava to bed, but he's taking forever. I suddenly feel something hard on my ass an I turn around to see Jacob with a boner.

"Why do you have a boner" I say with a slight moan cause its rubbing against me.

"I MIGHT have just jerked off an it's still like this" He answers

"oh really" I say as I run my fingers down his chest until I get to his pants an I stick my hand down his boxer an wrap my hand around his little friend. Jacob throws his head back as I stroke his long erection. I rub the tip then he cums in my hand a little an I take my hand out an wash it off, an wink at him causing him to smile but get a little upset cause I can tell he wanted more.

*Next Morning*

I wake up not feeling good. At all. I run to the toilet an throw up.

"Jacob" I yell for an he comes rushing over an holds my hair as I throw up.

"I didnt use a condom" He nervously said

"Then can you give me a pregnancy test off the dresser please" I ask an he runs over an grabs it for me. He walks out the bathroom an I pee on the stick. I wait a few minutes in the bathroom then I look at it. I'm pregnant.

I nevously walk out the bathroom an Jacob looks at me.

"Well?" He asks

"Please dont leave me, but we're having another child" I said

"Really!?!" He said happy picking me up an spinning me around. He sets me down an kisses my belly.

" I will never leave you" He said an rubs my belly

*It ended up being a girl and Ava an tobby love her, Jacob an skylar stayed happily married an never left eachothers side. AN THEY ALL LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER!! Well until they die BUT THEY'RE HAPPY FOR NOW!*

A/N An thats it the new Fanfic will be out tomorrow LOVE YOU ALL SOO FUCKING MUCHH!!xx