Chapter 7

CHAPTER 7:

Nissa's POV:

I finally have it! I have the whole thing planned out!

And the location for my perfect little revenge scheme is James' party tonight. I haven't seen the idiot or the bimbo since yesterday, and for that I am thankful. But knowing Mr Cocky, he would never miss a party and that's exactly where I'm going to get back at him...

As usual, knowing my overall plans, without the tiny little detail about getting back at the Mr Cocky, my friends were back working their magic with my hair and outfit. As our normal party looks go, we were showing up as our far most favorite style, Charlie's Angels. 

Strutting in our new out fits from the day of shopping during my makeover, we were modeling outfits that showed-off our curves enough to pull off my stunt with Seath tonight. 

Arriving at the doorstep of the party house of the night, we could already hear the pounding sound of the music from outside. I knew immediately, that this was going to be a remarkable night.

Spotting my non-offical ex-boyfriend was not a difficult thing, with his now obvious player charms, of course he would be surrounded by the bimbo and her friends, as well as my boys. Perfect...just as planned.

Oh, you are going to regret ever playing me. I will never lose a fight to you again!

Sticking with my girls, I completely ignored the pleading looks that Mr Cocky seemed to enjoy sending my way so much. Together the three of us headed to the dance floor, my two girls grabbing their boys on the way. I can't say I'm jealous of them, I mean I love my boys, but they aren't my type.

With the boys joining us, I knew it took them a while to adjust to my new look. I did not look like her anymore, and that's how I wanted it.

"Woah...Nice hair style, Nissa! I almost didn't recognize you." One of them complimented.

"Thanks," I replied as we all continued walking towards the dance floor.

Soon, we were all swaying our hips to the strong rhythm of the music. Losing our selves in the drinks after drinks, but I was careful not to forget about my plans for Seath though.

After at least an hour of dancing, our feet were exhausted and we were bored out of our minds. Seeing that the boys were all playing truth-or-dare, we decided a little bit of self-induced drama. 

Joining the group, I was immediately welcomed by Seath's apologizing looks again. Having the other two girls join their boys, who decided to rest their feet a little earlier, none of them decided to sit next to me. After all the new members joined in the circle, I was spotted by the alcohol bottle to be asked first. 

"So how is it like to be super nerd by day ad fighter by night?"

It gets hard to hide sometimes. Especially when insults from the ones you hold dear are thrown at you. And causes you to close yourself and end up stumbling into the same black pit where you dwell when you are scattered. To throw away yet another piece of yourself into the monstrous tower of garbage that lays there. Untouched and never before seen by another pair of eyes besides my own. I wanted to say, but refrained from doing so.

When I do return from the abyss of my mind to reality, I seem to always find myself screaming in a muted manner, tears flowing and drying, almost showing the water cycle on my face. All this occurs as I repeatedly remind and reprimand myself to stop being such a wuss, a baby even, and that those who said it actually do mean it.

So just accept it.

After all, worst case they never loved me or even liked me. Just like my so-called parents. If 'they' did, they only loved the idea of having their own child, possibly a daughter, but they don't love me for me. They don't even know me. So I have to hide the real me, and when I let who I really am show, they always are disappointed and thoroughly disgusted, upset even, with me.