Chapter 19 - My Sketch!!

Start from the beginning

But I was not spellbound to see his richness as I'm myself quite rich may be less than him still, I'm not flattered.

I moved towards Ashley, I can't stand at one spot that's why. She saw me and passed me a friendly smile? Didn't she fought with me that day for Austin and now when I'm in front of her that too in her boyfriend's home, she's being so sweet!!

"There you're. I missed you so much", she said and started walking towards me. I was dumbstruck.

I was about to open my mouth to speak when she passed by my side leaving me all schoked and greeted someone behind me. I turned and saw Ashley was hugging Cali.

This was embarrassing. It's good, I didn't responded.

"Yeah, me too", Cali replied formally and then left her and came near me. You should've looked at Ashley the stupid girl's face, who was giving me death glares.

" So where's everyone?", Cali asked so casually as if this is her own house.

"They'll be here soon anytime. You all girls make yourself comfortable, I'll be just right back", Austin said and left the room.

Me and Cali sat on a couch with Ashley in front of us. After that, Ashely started telling us about her new footwear's collection and her new perfumes and she didn't skip telling price of each and every thing she bought along with the name of the places.

Showoff!! The quality my mom loves!!

After a dreadful wait of ten minutes, the door bell rang but no one answered. We all looked at each other and when the second time the bell rang, I got up from my seat.

"I guess I should go and open the door", I said and left them.

As soon as I opened the door, I saw a little girl of Kian's age standing there with hands folded against her chest a cute pout on her face. Isn't she the most cutest girl ever?

I bent on my knees and smiled at her but she frowned in response more. Guess, she doesn't like me at all!!

"Who are you?", She asked.

"Hey princess. I'm Nicole", I said forwarding my hand.

"Are you my brother's girlfriend?" She again asked and I was surprised. Isn't she too small for this question? But then she's Austin the play boy's sister, what can I expect.

"No, I'm not. Lucky me", I replied and she giggled.

"I'm Sara Williams", she said holding my hand. Her hands were so soft.

I hold her hand and we both entered together, when a butler came running towards the gate.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Miss that you've to come and open the door", he said. He was an aged man with some white hairs.

"It's okay, no problem at all", I replied and let go off Sara's hand. She said bye to me and left with the old man.

She made me smile, I just love kids. I guess I could be a good babysitter. I turned and saw Austin coming towards me. He had changed his clothes, he had worn a blue half pant and a white V neck top, ready to give heart attack to anyone.

I diverted my gaze and moved towards the main drawing room. I sat along with Cali and Ashley and Austin joined us.

"So, Cali how's your trip?", Austin sat next to Ashley and she clinged to his arms the second he sat next to her. It takes me everything not to roll my eyes.