1888

(This song is about the eternal fight we deal with every day inside of us, and it takes Jack the Ripper as an example because he let his murderous impulses take over)

Sharp the blade. Cut the skin. Shut the mouth. Now go deep.

There's no place like home, is where I left my heart and hopes. This hole sweet home, this skin feels so cold. My name written in bold, it will look so cool on the tombstone. No one can escape, the expiration date holds.

You can't escape the expiration date. You can't escape, the expiration date holds.

I swear I tried, I gave up. And the truth, it tastes like cyanide. I swear I tried even if I'm terrified. I'm waiting the downside to say I'm fine.

Sharp the blade. Cut the skin. Shut the mouth. Now go deep.

There's no fight between good and evil, I'm so good in deluding people. There's no time for illusions, let's fast-forward to the conclusion.

Sharp the blade. Cut the skin. Shut the mouth. Now go deep.

I swear I tried, I gave up. And the truth, it tastes like cyanide. I swear I tried even if I'm terrified. I'm waiting the downside to say I'm fine.

Father forgive me, for I have sinned. Father forgive me, for I have dreamt.

Rationality and control fade as the hunger takes over this blade. I've tried to calm these shakes, I've tried, for Heaven's sake. And even if it won't stop to ache, this fucking heart can't seem to wake up.

I've lost control. Hunger took over and I've lost control. Hunger took over me whole.

I swear I tried, I gave up. It tasted like cyanide. I swear I tried even if I'm terrified. I'm waiting the downside to say I'm fine.

I waited so long to say I'm fine.

To say I'm fine.