texts

So, you're nearly twenty? Glad you're not a granny, would be awkward if you were. I'm Harry, just turned twenty-two in February. I could still be a pervert though, but I'm not, trust me.   Ava is it? That's a nice name. I'll try to not sound like a pervert, sorry. Have you found Chase's number? Harry.

Well, nearly twenty.. it's not even October yet Harry. I'm calling you Haz from now on by the way, seems more legit for a twenty-two year old boy. And no, and i've given up hope. Not just that, i just kind of think he doesn't deserve my attention anymore. sorry if i was rude to you bye the way. 

message read

I'm bored Harry

message delivered

Okay you're probably busy

but since i don't know you i can stalk you until you talk to me.

Did you know that there are actually Mexicans in America who vote for Trump? I mean, doesn't that make you fucking angry? or are you not into politics? that's okay as well.

God, Ava, i'm at uni and i need to study. stop sending me these useless facts!

I only sent you one you idiot

What are you studying?

I 'm a music student living in Liverpool. And for the record, that Trump thing does make me angry. But since I don't live there I should not let stupid America overrule my good mood. 

In Liverpool? Don't tell me you go to Hope University as well? I'm an art student there. If you do go to Hope, please tell me what you look like so I can stalk you. Or just send me your last name, that'll do.

No way. That's weird. But I don't know any ava's from art class though.. Don't you have to go to Hope today then? 

Already been. You know it's almost six in the afternoon right?

Well, I study English Literature as well, but it's not like I hang out with a lot of people so it's not uncommon if you do not know me. i don't know you either. 

What did Chase did to you, ava?

Why'd you ask?

Just answer my question.

well, he cheated on me several times, and just wasn't a good person to be around with. made me do all these crazy stuff like smoking weed. I stopped, so that's good. I only smoke cigarettes right now, which is a bad habit i know.

that's not really a bad habit, i do it too, so.. he honestly sounds like he's not worth your time, so i suggest you leave him be. even if i don't know you.

you could know me you know

i could, but mysteries are always more fun.