Saviour (Jon Snow)

I was walking in the forest picking wild flowers for a small crown I was making since I was bored. My father had just moved us here to winter fell. He and Lord Stark had business of something like that, I had found a clear patch of ground, not covered with snow and sat down quietly near a pond humming a soft melody as I braided the stems of the flowers together. Thats when I hear a distinctive crunch of a branch breaking. I look up as a foul man walk out from the brush.

He had a dirty stained tunic and his hair was matted. He held a dagger that was stained with blood. He gained devilishly at me, My heart was hammering in my chest and I had no idea what to do, The man slowly walks towards me. I could just see his brain working around what he was going to do to me.

I wasn't a large girl but I wasn't small ether, I could hold my own in a fight against someone near my size, But this man was much larger then myself and I had nothing to use in defence.

"Well aren't you a pretty little thing" He grins, his teeth rotten and yellow.

"I'd thank you not to come any closer" I say

He shakes his head and lunges, I let out a scream and see a blur of furs and the glint of a dagger and a loud wail of agony. The first man lay dead on the snowy ground, the white was now tainted crimson with blood. My heart was beating fast when the second man turned to me, he unlike the first man was young and had a handsome face, strong jaw line and chocolate brown eyes. His hair was a messy pile of curls but well maintained, I notice the white wolf that had now trotted up along his side and the carved on on his sword hilt.

"M'lady are you okay?" He asks holding out a leather gloved hand

"Y-Yes thank you" I stutter and take his hand welcomely as he pulls me up to my feet.

"Are you sure? did he hurt you?" He says his eyes looking me over to make sure.

"No no, You came at the right time-" I pause since I didn't know his name

"Jon, Jon snow" He says and looks down.

I Knew what the last name snow meant in the north but I didn't care really.

"I'm Y/n Y/l/n" I reply and he looks up seeming a little shocked.

"Oh um, You're father sent he out to collect you" He says and I smile softly

"I see well, You did more the fetch me. You saved my life and for that Jon snow I will be forever in your favour" I say and take his arm in a kind gesture.

"Lets get you back then M'lady" He smiles gently at me

"You can just call me Y/n" I say as we walk out of the GodsWood

"Yes, Y/n" He smiles.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

yay this was funnnnnn

um i hope you liked who ever read this, i mean I enjoyed writing it.

If you want a request just Hmu you know

lmao xoxoxo

-Kate