Chapter 7: A Chance at Romance

Greysons POV-

We spent the last few weeks doing everything together. Since it was summer it made it much easier to hang out. There have been so many "almost kissing" moments between us in the last week, but we keep getting interupted and it's really starting to annoy me.

Anyway, Alaina leaves on Monday (its saturday) and I'm really nervous. What if i can't get her to like me before she leaves. I don't just want her to remember me as her "old best friend", i have to find the right moment to tell her how I really feel. I have a plan...

Alaina's POV-

I'm so annoyed! Me and Grey have had so many moments where we almost kissed but something always had to interupt us. I wonder if he feels the same way about me... I have to tell him how I feel! But, what if he doesn't like me like that? What if it ruins our friendship? What if he gets mad? But I'll feel guilty if i don't tell him. WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?

*12:30 AM* Alaina's POV-

I just woke up from the most horrible dream. I woke up with tears in my eyes and sweat on my forehead. And I couldn't stop sobbing.

*Dream*

I was in a beautiful blue gown and I was walking through a gorgeous feild. The sun was shining and there were daisies everywhere. There was a light tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Greyson in a tuxedo, looking as hansome as ever. We leaned in for a kiss when, his old girlfriend (Allison) pulled him over and started to kiss him.

He walked over to me and said "You had your chance", "but you are not NEARLY as pretty and amazing as Allison and any of my fans".

*End of Dream*

I was crying so much so I decided to cry in the bathroom so no one could hear me. After about 10 minutes I came out, puffy eyed with a red nose. I walked into me and Greysons room (they share a room) and sat on my bed. I looked over to see Grey sleeping, he looked so cute. I couldnt help but cry again.

I buried my face into my hands and balled for about 20 minutes. Until, someone took my hands from my face. I slowly looked up to see Greyson. "Hey Grey, sorry if I woke you up" I said.                

He looked at me with a shocked expression "Dont you dare say that!" "Whats wrong?!?" He said with worry in his voice.

Will Alaina tell Greyson her true feelings?

Will she say whats wrong?

Will their friendship be ruined?