Where's Starr?

*****Vega*****

“Well it looks like the tree branch crushed your engine and the nearest tow truck won't be till tomorrow." The guy said.

“Great now we're stuck in the middle of an old abandoned town." Luke said sounding like someone from a scary movie.

“Um.... guys... I have to pee." Starr said looking like a four year old doing the potty dance.

“My house is just a few minutes away, if you can hold it you can use it there." The guy who has not told us his name said.

“Great, now let's go." Starr said jumping up and down like she was doing jumping jacks.

“Guys get our bags and put them in his car," I said to the boys.

The guys gave me a few mumbles about why did they have to do it, but did it anyways.

“Hurry up, I the bladder the size of a pregnant women. I can't hold it that long." Starr said running in place like the ground was on fire or something.

“If you don't mind me asking, are you guys British?" The guy asked.

“Yeah, but not him." I said pointing to Jason who just finished loading our things in the hazel eyes car.

“Sorry to interrupt your conversation, but I'm about to wet myself so can LEAVE?" Starr said.

“Are you guys done yet, ok Starr we can go now." I said, before I could finish my sentence she was already in the car.

“Oh yeah, my name is Matt by the way," Matt said after like 30 minutes of me trying to guess his name.

“Thanks for helping us, you really didn't have to." I said blushing a little.

“Yes I did, I just couldn't leave a pretty girl like you out in the open.Matt said blushing as well.

Could he not be any hotter.

“Well we better get going, before your friend pees in my car." Matt said taking my hand in his. For some odd reason his touch reminded me of Kenneth's which made my heart pound.

The ride to Matt's house was longer than I expected it to be, and the fact that I was in the back between two boys who smelled of axe and must did not make it any better.

         1 and 30 minutes Later

“Vega, wake up. Were here and plus you might want to see this." Luke said looking like he just saw his dream house.

I got out the car expecting to see a normal class house, but boy was I wrong. The mansion looked like it cost more than the United States. Wait let me rephrase that, the damn thing was as big as Hogwarts just cleaner looking.

“So what do you think of my house, it may be small and all but it's very comfortable once you get use to it." Matt said looking like he was serious.

“Dude, did you just say that this was a house and that it was small." Jason said having my same expression.

“I guess your right. It's really not small, we let me show you around. Oh yeah you didn't tell me your names." Matt said.

“I'm Vega, the clam and mature one" I said in a soft voice.

“I'm Luke, the gay one." Luke said giving Matt one of his gay winks.

“I'm Jason, the cool one." Jason said giving Matt one of those guys hand shakes.

We were all expecting for Starr to make a her grand entrance, but she was no where to be found.

“Were the hell is Starr?" I asked.

Before I got an answer we heard something shatter from the mansion.

“Ah Shit!" Jason, Luke and I said at the same time.

Sorry for the short chapter I was feeling very lazy today, anyways check out my new book Reflections. Vote, comment and keep on reading. Luv Chu XXXTHETWONEWXXX