Please Don't Make Me Love You

Erik's pov

Christine and I were getting ready to leave for the funeral. I put my black suit on as she put on her black hat. She has'nt said a word since last night. Why could'nt I be with her? Now I have to leave again for America. I hate to leave her in times like these but there is nothing I can do. I'll be back soon it won't take long.

Madame Giry and us listened to the priest who read a long psalm. Madame Giry did'nt say anything. She just cried to herself softly. Her only child. I feel so sorry for her. Poor Meg, so young. Why did she die? We knew she was ill but it was just a headache. I looked at Christine and took her waist as I held her closer to me.

After the funeral we said goodbye to Madame Giry. "Christine I have to go away for a while to America, I hate to leave you like this but there is nothing I can do, Dracula invited us for dinner but I have to tell him that we can't accept". I said, Christine's eyes got wide and turned to face me. "I can go, I would'nt want to be rude". She said, but I had my doubts.

"Are you shore you're well enough?" I asked nervously. "I'm fine, you go and I will see you in a cuple of days". She smiled. I kissed her passionately and she slowly kissed back. We stoped breathless.

"I love you" I wispered kissing her hand. "I love you too". She said, it warmed my heart.

Christine's pov

No one knows how Meg died. The doctor said she had a very high fever and two marks on her neck. I don't understand. I only accepted Dracula's invitation because I can't be in this big house on my own, Maria is not around, I gave her a day off. As the night fell I was almost ready to leave. I had my hair in the perfect style. I picked out a simple green dress and a necklace and small earring's.

I painted my lips as I heard a noice, it sounded like a horse. I guess that's my cue. I put on my black cloak and stepped outside and locked the door. Confused I looked at the black horses and the wagon but there was no driver. The door opened for me, I stept inside the wagon and sat down. On my way I heard a wolf. The moon was full and the stars were bright.

My hands were trembling. I did'nt know what I felt, I did'nt feel warm or cold, just confused and a bit frightened. I don't know what to expect.

I stept outside the wagon and the minute I did the wagon dissapered.

Oh my godness. I've never seen sutch a castle before. I did'nt even know it existed. I went up the stairs and opened the big gates.

It was beautiful. The candles matched together with the spiderwebs it looked like mist. Almost reminded me of Erik's lair in the opera house.

"Welcome my dear" Dracula said witch made me jump in surprise. "My I?" He offered to take my clock. I smiled in respond. The parlor was beautiful. He pulled out a chair for me. "Please" he said. I sat down and smiled. "Thank you" I said.

He walked down to the end of the parlor and came back to me with some red wine. "Wine?" He offered. "Yes please" I smiled. The silence was painful but he broke the silence by telling me how sorry he was. "Why are you sorry?" I asked. "That your husband could'nt join us" he said. I let out a sigh and took a sip from my drink. "Yes he had to leave for America today, he has his own freak show". I said, Dracula looked at me with his beautiful brown eyes. "Your husband is a powerful man". He said, never taking his eyes away from me. "So are you I see". I did'nt realise that I flirted, I could'nt do that, I have known Erik to long and loved him to mutch to let him slip away now. I cannot lose him.

"Christine are you alright?" He asked me. I sniped out of my thoughts and came back to reality even though this felt like a dream.

"Yes I'm fine" I said shyly and continued to eat the wonderful meal infront of me. We talked for the most of the evening about ourselfs. After dinner we stept outside into his garden. We listened carefully at the wolfs. "Listen to them, the children of the night, what sad music they make" he said standing beside me. I looked up at him. "Do you think it's sad?" I asked. "So lonely, like weeping" he explained.

"I think it's a wonderful sound" I said as I walked down the stairs. I looked around a little and looked out into the night. "I really love the night it's so simple and exciting" I said I turned to face him. He came closer to me. "The night was made to enjoy life and love" he said as I felt his hand on my cheek.

"Look at me, look" he asked. At first I was afraid to see his eyes but the pulled my chin up carefully and he smiled at me.

He then kissed my lips softley but still passionatley. My eyes were closed and I felt his lips on my neck and then up to my ear as he's teets tutched my ear and he then kissed it. "You must forgive me" he asked. I smiled at him. "What for?" I asked. "For entruding on your night". He said I held my arms around his neck. " I came if my own will" I said seductivly and I kissed him passionatley and as hard as I could. I felt his arms caressing my back but he then stoped.

"You should perhaps go"

"No I'd rater stay"

"It will be late soon"

"Not for hours yet"

"I will see you again"

"Oh please"

I forgot about Erik in those hours. I don't know what's happening to me. But I do know one thing: I'm falling for Dracula.

There's only so mutch

That our heart can take

Before it starts to break

Please don't make me love you

Please don't make me need you

You know very well I can't turn you away

Please don't steal my summer

I know they will vanish the moment we kiss

I grow weak when we talk

I'm confused when we tutch

Funny how the heart tells the mind what to do

I'm not shore I can go trugh all the joy and the pain

Mutch better now to let these dreams take flight

Please don't make me love you

Please don't make me need you

Please don't make me want this

I should just walk away

But that's asking to mutch

Your the one I think of as soon as I'm awake

Promise me you'll do this

Only you can do this

Please don't make me love you

Unless you love me...

Forgive me Erik.