Fresh start

I was a stupid teen. Im grown up now gotmy own apartment ,new job ,blonde hair.
I dont see north anymore sadly but we parted after i shut everyone out.
I got dressed into my work clothes ,i work at a fashion magazine and a model. I guess im succesful.

I curled the tips of my hair lightly put my diamond earings in and grabbed my paperwork for work and put in into my bag

I curled the tips of my hair lightly put my diamond earings in and grabbed my paperwork for work and put in into my bag. I did my makeup after brushing my teeth.

Work here i come. I dont eat breakfast at home usally in the office.

I get into my car and start to drive to work.i quickly go to starbucks to get my usual.

I arrive at work saying hi to everyone, everyone is so kind.i sit at mt desk starting to pick out pictures for the front of the magazine.thats my job but its harder than you think.

"Come in" i say as i sip on my drink
"Hi im your new assistant" oh goody no sarcasm i look up choaking on my drink.
NORTH.....
"Oh my god georgia wow you look great how are you i missed you!" She say with a smile.
"Aghh" i silently scream getting up to hug her
"I missed you" i say genuanly
"Dido" she says as we pull apart i smile.
She dressed very sylish and still as beautiful as ever.

We got to work catching up also. We set up a little desk and office im the corner.its perfect.but i always had a question on my mind.... hows grayson?

"Hes good A model does youtube, fandom hit him and ethan so they are great they accualy live about 30 minutes from here"
She said looking up smiling
Shit i said that out loud.
I live 20 minutes from here so its not that bad but i moved 5 hours away to get away for a reason so id lie if i said it didnt bug me.
I just smiled.
"Want to go to lunch now im hungry?"
She agreed and we went.
I drove to a little resturant called 'bonapoteit' i parked and walked out.

I was walking with my head down as somehow the paps found out i was here.
"Whats the deal with you and kim!"
"How are you and kylie"
"Did you sleep with tyger"
All of theese queations thrown into my face.

We finally got into the resturant.
"Kylie kim tygar you know the jenners and the kardashions?!" North screeched
"Yes " i laughed
She laughed aswell and ofcorse i had to explain how i know them.

We finished lunch.
"That was delicious" north said i noded and smiled.

We got back to the office and started to work again keeping up converstation until norths phone rang she looked up to me to as if she was asking if she could answer i noded giving her permision.

"Hey grayson" .....