Chapter 3: What Happened!

(y/n) P.O.V

When i beat Ciel at his own game. He was shocked that someone could beat him. I was about to leave when he grabbed my hand and  said " (y/n) i need to tell you something" . i Look up at him and i just looked at him with a twinkle in my eye. " Since you came to my mansion. I have notice that i have start to really like you in a way that i have never liked anyone before. You are the twinkles in my day." Ciel said with a big smile on his face. " i liked you too Ciel but i dont think my dad would like us to be together" i said look down at the floor. He put his hand on my jaw line and pulled my head up. " who cares really if we're in love then let us be in love. No one can get in our way." he said and he was so close to kissing me when Sebastian walked in. " young lord, its time for bed you need your sleep. You have a guest coming tomorrow and i dont need you to be all tired at the meeting.  " same goes to you princess. You have to go to bed but in the morning you cant go in Ciel's meeting. You'll have to find something else to do." Sebastian said pulling Ciel away from you. As you walked to your room you didn't remember the hall way at all. Then the hall way went all black you could see a thing. You tried to find your door when you felt a hand on your shoulder. You turn around and found out it was just your dad. He walked you to your room and put you in bed.    

Time skip by song of time( teehee puns) 

When i woke up I heard the door bell ring. I didn't want to go downstairs cause dad told me to stay way from ciel in tell the meeting was over so i stand in my room. I want to  do something like color so i toke out my coloring book and colored.(if you dont like that then you  can think of something else). 

An hour pasted by i want to see if ciel was done with his meeting. I went to his office no one was their. i went to the library he was not their either.  I walked to room and when i got their to the door and opened it. Their was a strange figure at the window. I ran to the figure it just jumped out the window. I looked really closely to the figure jumping to tree to tree.He look like my dad but we would he ran away for the manor. I ran out the door and ran into someone. "oh Im so sorry. i didn't mean to." i said really worried it was a guest. "oh its fine my little girl" the person said. i looked up and i saw Sebastian looking at me with  a smile. "if your looking for ciel my darling his in his study." he said picking me up.  "thank you Sebastian...i mean dad" i said. i still have not gotten use to calling him that. I walk to Ciel's study and knock on the door."come in" he said. I opened the door and walked to his desk."oh their you are (y/n). your just the person i need to see." he said putting down papers. "Ciel there's something in need to tell you" i said looking at the floor. "yes, what is it"he said. "well when i was looking for you to see if your meeting was done. i saw a man in my room of the window and  jump out. He looked like Sebastian but i dont know if it was" i said still looking at the ground. Ciel got up from his desk and walked to me. " its ok (y/n). ill see if it was Sebastian. you can just go get some rest you look shaken up from it." he said lifting my chin."ok ill go to bed to clam down. I need to just get my mind off of things. Thanks Ciel for listening to me about that little problem" i said about to walk away." wait (y/n)... ummm"He said. "is their something on your mind Ciel" i said. " i just want to say that i love you" Ciel said. 

                                                                              Ciel P.O.V

After i told (y/n) that i love her she went to bed to lay down. I called Sebastian in to the study. I heard a knock on my door. " come in" i said sitting back down in my chair. "you want to see me my lord" Sebastian said walking in. "yes i did. i wanted to know if anyone was at the manor when we were outside in the garden." i said turning my chair to the window." Not that i know of my lord. What happened?" he said with a worried face. " Nothing is wrong it's just (y/n) found someone in her room." i said. I just hope it don't want to hurt her. She is my little princess.  ( bold is in their head). " I'll look into that my lord" Sebastian said with a bow.  " thank you Sebastian. She means everything to me" I said turning around looking at him. " I know my lord.  You have my blessing to do whatever to my daughter.  Just tell me first.  " he said."of course,S ebastain i will. I said with a smile on my face. Sebastain leaves me study. I walk to (y/n) room to see if she is asleep. Good she's asleep. She really needs it after that little problem she had. I was about close the door to her room when. "Ciel could you please stay with me. I had a bad dream"(y/n) said look at me with puppy dog eyes. " alright i will" i said walking in and closing the door. I walk to her bed and lyed right next to her. She cuddled my chest. It felt nice to be cuddled. I fell asleep to after a little bit of cuddling.

-----------–-----------------------------
Im so sorry for the long wait! Im really trying to get my stories out their but i have so much going on. I will try to update every week. Just for you guys. Ok welp i hope you had a great time reading my story. Thanks again for being so understanding . Love you guys ❤❤