Chapter 2:Ciel has feeling for you

I wake up to someone crying. I walking down the hall. To see Ciel at the stairs with a girl at the end. " I'm srry Lizzy but it has to happen. " Ciel said. "WHAT! WHY! WHY YOU DOING THIS TO ME CIEL!?" the girl said. " Cause I just don't feel like I love you Lizzy. " Ciel said walking away. The girl ran out of the manor.

Time skip to dinner

I walk inside the dinning room. It was a big table for just one person. " so (y/n) you can seat where ever you want" Sebastian said. I sat right beside Ciel. Ciel was at the end of the of table but I still tried to be next to him. " (y/n) I want to know more about you. " Ciel said. I told Ciel everything about me. Dinner came to the table. " I have prepare (f/f) soup with grilled cheese. ( if you don't like that then make something up).

After I was done eating Ciel looked at me with a weird face. " so what we doing now? " I said. " we can go play chess... If you want" Ciel said with a smile. I never since him smile like that before. We walked to the study and played chess. I was not really good at it but Ciel us teaching me how.

2 hours later

" oh my word, ( y/n) you bet me at my own game" Ciel said. " I bet you let me win Ciel. " I said punching him little on the arm. " no I don't let people win" Ciel said. " ( y/ n) I need to tell you something" Ciel said grabbing your hand.

------------------------------------------------------
I'm srry for the cliff hanger but I need to have you know. Teehee Welp I hope you have a great day. Bye bye sweeties