19 San Fransico

Maddie os p.o.v

we landed THANK GOD that guy was so annoying i was about to kill him!

                                                                                Liams p.o.v

We got out of the plane and got into the limo after the limo we arrived in the hotel me and maddie m are across the hall as maddie and niall. when me and maddie go to the room maddie unpacked and went to the pool with maddie o.

                                                                                Maddie ms p.o.v

liam and i got to our room and i unpacked and maddie asked if we wanted to go to the pool and i say ok so i changed into my bikini. when we go to the pool we we took our shoes off and start swimmig and Niall and liam decided to come meet us and then these two grils come over and pushes me and maddie o into the pool then liam and niall got mad so picked the girls up and threw them up in the pool.

                                                                                     Maddie os p.o.v

after the pool me and niall decided to go tothe room we were so tired so we went to bed and he kissed me till we fell asleep

                                                                                            Maddie ms p.o.v

After the pool me and liam headed up to the room and before we walked in he kissed me goodnight i said "Thanks for the help today" Haha no problem" Goodnight i closed the door on his face. he opend the door and went to bed maddie o got up and knocked on my door at 1 am and wanted to watcha  movie i say ok.