•𝕹𝖔 𝕾𝖍𝖎𝖙

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Hello, I want you to do me a favor" I call an acquaintance of mine "I need you to find some animals" I hang up and hear someone knock the door "(y/n)-a, Jungkook-a.." Its (y/n)'s mom, "Yes, (y/n)-a is asleep, I think she's tired" I smile at her "Oh yeah I see, I'm sorry you have to see her asleep, you can go now, its alright, i'm sorry" "No no, its okay, i'm the one that wants to accompany her, I will stay with her for the rest of the day, if its not a bother?" I ask her bowing "No, of course not. I'm so happy to see her having friends, since she was a kid, she never brings her friends home, especially a boy, I'm really thankful you want to be friends with her, please take care of her" she bows to me, I bow back. "I definitely will."
-
Its about 3 p.m now and she's not awake yet, I go downstairs and ask (y/n)'s mom "Excuse..me, I'm sorry" "Yes? What is it? Is there something you need?" I laugh a bit awkwardly, "Can I have something to eat? I'm a bit hungry heh" I scratch my head. "Oh yeah! I'm so sorryy!! I made (y/n)'s favorite food chicken katsu don, Sit here and I'll take some for you." I sit down and she hands me a pretty big bowl with chicken katsu don in it, I take a bit and put it in my mouth, I widened my eyes, I've never tasted chicken katsu don like this one before, I think this is the best ever! "Oh my god, this is really good, no wonder she likes it a lot" I chuckle as I continue eating, I heard footsteps on the stairs and see (y/n). "Honey~ let's eat, Jungkook is hungry because of you, now you eat too, you must be hungry" (y/n) smiles slightly and nods and sits besides me. "I'm sorry" she said in a quite voice. "You don't have too be." I stroke her hair, and I can see that she smiled a bit "How's Sera? She's not mad at you for being with me?" She laughs a bit, I shake my head "No, she understands the situation" "You told her?" "Of course not! I just said that you're sick" "I see, okay" I said to Jungkook. "I'll pick you up and accompany you home starting Monday, okay?" He looked at me while stroking my hair "No, you don't have too. It will be a bother for you. I'm fine on my own." I said playing with my food "No, I don't care how many times you say no, I will always be with you." "Even when you're with Sera I have to be with you too? And be your third wheel? Or..will you take me home first then go with her? Or.. will she come with us? Are You sure she will be okay with it? Are You sure she will just go with the flow? I don't think so" I chuckle. "I'll think about it later. Listen, you're important to me and why is it? Because i'm your friend?" "Yeah..you're my precious friend." I keep quite listening to every words he said. "I will not go to school for a couple of weeks. I don't think I can handle it..meeting people after..what happened." I keep playing with my food. "Why?..you'll miss a lot of stuff at school I'll go with you, hm?" I shake my head "No Jungkook-a..I don't want too. You can go with Sera. Those couple of weeks when I'm not there you can have your time with Sera without me bothering you I look at him and smile slightly. "I'll come by when school finishes and give you the notes, don't say no, because I will do it" I just nod.
-
A week past, as he promised he came to my house everyday to hand me the notes, sometimes he comes with Sera. It really hurts my heart, but as I always do, I forced a smile.
-
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I'm out with Sera after dropping the notes at (y/n)'s house, suddenly the acquaintance of mine called "Yes?" "I found out who they are" "And who are they?" I ask "Unfortunately they're not doing it based on their own will, someone told them to do it." I feel so shocked, who the fuck told them to do that? Is that someone who has something to do with (y/n)? She never gets into problems with someone, who is it...I wonder "And who told them to do that kind of shit?" My blood rose up to my head "Your.. Girlfriend" "WHAT?!" "Kim Sera" I couldn't believe what I've just heard. I turn my head to see her eating her ice cream inside the cafe "No shit she will do that. Why did she do that? Did she have something against (y/n)? But what? Why?"