The Haze of the Morning

There were people everywhere. I couldn't even see the end of the hallway. I was on the ground, shocked. They just kept staring. My skin was burning like the Gass boiling in the pipes on the wall. "You gonna say somethin'?"
     "N... n." Nothing could come out. It was like cement was crawling down my throat, clogging my lungs, choking me. Everything was a blur. I could feel the icy air forcing my eyes closed. All there faces were blurred together, but I could still tell that the faces lasted all the way down the hall. A man, still blurred walking up to me. I was frozen in place, all I could do was blink, waiting for what they could do to me. Before I could find out who he was he injected a needle into me. Whatever was in the needle, it burned. I let out a screan, heard all the way down the hall, and everything faded to black.

     Images started flashing by, some of people I couldn't recognise, and others... they might've been my parents. I savored the memory taking in as many details as I can, but something wasn't right. They started melting. With every breath I took they started disappearing more and more. Each painful breath burned what I wanted to see the most. My parents. Why can't I see them? In the end there was only black. I could hear the often water dripping in the background. I counted them... they started to grow uneven... it started speeding up more and more, dripping 20 times a second probably. I lost count. It felt like the water completely engulfed me. It was peaceful. The lack of feeling and hearing. I felt like I didn't have to wake up, or care. But, I had to wake up, who know what would happen to me. After a while, I gained my control back.

     It all hurts. I still can't move though. Why? I was able to lift my head. Nothing would follow. I looked around. Something was holding me down. I would've been able to see if there wasn't a burning light in front of me. There's someone here. I know it. "Kid, I know you're scared," she seemed like she was right next to me, "You'll be in the base soon, just be patient."
     She's saying it like I need to patient for my own death. "Do you know your name, child?"
     "N... no..." I said. Why would I know?! I just woke up.
     "No?... no. How about Noah? It fits you." This is the only warm feeling I've gotten from a person. It felt... nice. I smiled, letting her know that I loved the name.

    "Noah. I like it. Thank you."

     "I'm sorry Noah," I heard a blade start blaring, "but I have to do this. Please forgive me." The spinning blade drew closer and closer to my chest.
     The blade hit and my teeth clenched, I could only feel the blade, cutting cutting cutting. Every blade hitting my chest dropped another tear from my eyes. The pain was unbearable. The pain was so unbearable that I passed out. Oh god help me.