Staying with the bros

You sat on the couch, reading a magazine. Papyrus had been hanging out with Muffet a bit more. So... usually it was just you and your boy friend Sans. Sans saw you reading and smirked, he looked over your shoulder and pointed to a (showy clothing item). "YOU'D LOOK GOOD IN THAT~!" Sans commented, you blushed and growled playfully. "You are a dirty sinner." You replied, closing the magazine.

"SO? PAPYRUS IS WORST!" Sans said with a wink, covering your eyes, you laughed and placed the magazine on the table. "Why do I live with sinners?" You asked sarcastically, Sans smirked and kissed your cheek. "I DONT KNOW. BUT, I KNOW THAT YOU LOVE ME~!" Sans teased, you smirked and pecked his teeth.

"I slightly regret saving you." This made Sans smile and pin you on the couch. "I'm kidding babe! I'm kidding!" You said with a laugh, Sans smiled and placed his teeth on your lips. You kissed back and pulled him closer by his scarf.

Suddenly the door opened, "Way to go boss." You and Sans turned to see Alphys and Papyrus. "Why the f*uck..." You growled, the two left as Sans summoned a bone. "Love ya Sansy." You purred, kissing his cheek bone. "Love ya too." Sans replied, getting up and walking to the kitchen.

"So wait... why don't I cook?"

"CAUSE YOU MAKE BURRITOS."

"And... that's bad?"

The End.