I walk through the forest and see her in a tree, crying onto Newt's chest. My eyes watered when I saw her crying like that. Then I heard their conversation.

"I love him! I love him so shucking much! I know he's agressive but I never thought he'd do something like that to me!"

I silently cried... I didn't mean to hit her and I was so sorry...

"You still love him, right?" Newt asked

"Why do you think I'm like this? If I didn't love him, I was at the homestead putting some ice on my cheek and ignoring him!"

I didn't want to hear it anymore... I ran away, back to the glade and locked myself in my room, crying. I didn't want anyone to see me crying. Anyone in this glade, neither Catherine, had see me crying. It was dinner time but I didn't want to eat... I just stayed in bed crying all night.

My POV:

"Dinner time" Frypan called

"I'll take you to the kitchen"

"What if Gally is in there?"

"I think you can protect yourself but if you can't, we are there to protect you."

"Thanks, Newt"

We got to the kitchen and there were no signs of Gally. I ate in peace and then put some ice.

One hour later...

I cried so much that I'm very tired now. But Gally and I shared a room. I can't go in there now.

"Minho?"

"Yes, babe?"

"Can I sleep with you tonight?"

"Wow... Of course you can"

"Thanks, buddy"

"The pleasure's mine"

I went to sleep in Minho's bed and fell asleep almost instantly.

Next morning, I wake up with Minho cuddled with me.

"Good morning!"

He wakes up, looks at his watch and finnaly answers with his raspy morning voice

"Good morning... It's too early..."

"You have to run the maze. It's not very early. I have to go. Thanks for letting me sleep with you"

"Once again, the pleasure is all mine"

You left his room and took your breakfast.

Gally's POV:

I woke up and didn't want to leave my room. If I entered the glade, Catherine would ignore me and hate me... But I had to do it. If she does that to me, it means that I've lost her, forever... And I can't live without her...

I entered the glade and took my breakfast. When I was going to work, Catherine passed by me.

"Hey, Catherine"

"I said, I don't want you to talk to me and I don't want to see you again"

And then, she walked off. I stayed there, with my broken heart, almost crying. But I don't want anyone to see this weak part of me. They will see it when it's time.

My POV:

I walked by Gally and he wanted to talk. I walked away. I didn't want to face him, but I can't live separated from him. I'll just keep ignoring him till the end of the day. And maybe tomorrow too.

Gally POV:

She has been ignoring me all day. I can't handle this anymore. I climb the lookout post and stand on the extreme part looking down. I started to cry and this time I wasn't afraid to show it... It was over... My life was over... I was just gaining some courage to jump.

My POV:

I heard some gladers running to the lookout post and then Newt and Minho appear.

"You have to see this"

I went with them and saw Gally, crying, on the top of the lookout. I repeat....CRYING!!! It has to be very bad if Gally is crying. I've never seen him cry and I'm here two years by now. My heart breaks a little every time I look at him in this state. Then he starts to talk.

"I can't handle this anymore... I know that no one will miss me so I can do this and the only person that I live for, hates me and forgot me... I can't live without Catherine and if she's out of my life, I don't have a purpose to live."

He was crying very hard at this point and he was going to kill himself... Because of me... He didn't want to hurt me... He really didn't. And I hurted him more than he hurted me physically.

I climbed the lookout post as fast as I could and when I got to the top, Gally was almost jumping. I pinned him down to the lookout floor and hugged him thighly.

"Please! Don't do that! I love you! I forgive you... Please don't die... I can't live without you" I said crying onto his chest.

He hugged me back, crying too.

"I love you too... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to hurt you... I didn't know it was you"

"Shhhh... It's okay now.. It's alright"

And you fell asleep on his chest. 😍
------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like it! 😉
I loved writing this one. This one was big and full of emotions but I don't have more requests!
If you want to request, go the the chapter of the requests and see what to do. If you have already requested, you can request more because I don't have much people. 😃😊

Catherine❤❤