Ch. 15) It's Okay |Part 1|

Start from the beginning

Then his eyes drop.

To my neck, and I breathe in and I can almost feel his hand on my body. They move to my breast, brushing over my nipple. My body trembles and I moan quietly. It's as if I'm under a spell, on the verge of exploding in pleasure. Whatever it is, it feels good. Exposed and open.

Vulnerable and completely his.

Jerias beckons me over to him,"Come here."

I step forward. Timid at first, then I look away and walk quickly to him. Standing right in front of him, he takes both my hands into his. Playing with my fingers, tracing lines over my palms. He stands suddenly and presses his body against mine. Sucking in air I shut my eyes and lean against him.

Sighing I press my lips to his chest. Running them over the soft texture, peaking my tongue out and tracing it over his skin. Feeling goosebumps rise over him and hearing him moan softly sent goosebumps around my skin as well. His hands wraps around my waist then falls to my backside pushing my body against his. And suddenly I'm melding into him. My hands skimming over his hard muscles, his toned stomach, memorizing ever last trace of his body, because who knows when I'll ever get to be this intimate and close with him again.

My body jumps and my face heats when I become very aware of how hard and big he's become, suddenly pressing against my lower abdomen. I move to take a step back away from him, but he lifts me up just as I do, and turns around, lowering my body gently down against the bed.

"I'm going to take a lot of blood from you Ines," He holds himself up to keep his weight from pressing against me, "If I feed only from your neck it will hurt. Badly."

"Okay," I nod.

His fingers slides down my stomach and I lightly suck in some air. They whisper over my belly button, trace over the lining of my underwear and I pull my eyebrows in as I focus in on his gaze. "So I'm going to be taking blood from other places."

"...O-Other places?"

His fingers push past further and slides into my inner thigh.

I gasp lightly, "Oh!"

He taps me there once, "Here."

"There?" I look at him wide eyed, "Of all the places Jerias? My wrist for gods sake. The other side of my neck even."

"I won't place another bite mark on such obvious and public areas. Plus," he grips my thigh and lifts them up, pulling my legs apart so he can rest in between them, "Blood flows much more freely there and it will hurt you much less than if I were to take it from any other place."

"I don't mind the pain or if anyone sees Je-"

"I'm not asking you."

Shocked I watch him with my mouth gaping. Leaning on my elbows I hold myself up and push away from him, "Excuse me? Its my body!"

Faster than I could take my next breath Jerias's hand wraps around my chin and he preys in onto me with a hard look in his eyes, much like a lion would on his next snack.

But a snack they wanted to fuck maybe?

He hapnces away with a hesitation.