Ch. 15) It's Okay |Part 1|

Start from the beginning

........

"...es ....up."

I groan at the faded sound and shift around before falling back asleep.

"Ines... time to wake up." I hear more clearly now. I become acutely aware of the gentle comfort wrapped around me, like strong kind arms. Jerias.

I turn my head, and my heart flutters as I meet with bright golden ones in the dimly lit room. He always makes me feel this way... and all he has ever to do is just be there with me. Then suddenly everything is perfect for me.

"Jerias..." I breath out.

"Hello Ines." He stares at me with a content look on his face.

And then the corner of his lips quirk up a tiny bit as he shares with me a small smile pulling me close into him. Sharing the same feeling I wrap my arms around him tight, burying my head into his shoulder. I breath in deeply and focus on the feel of him against me.

"I missed you," I sigh.

He pulls away and cups my cheek, his smile is nearly gone now and a serious look comes over his face as his eyes focus in on me, skimming over my face, "So have I." He tells me. His eyes are at the brightest I have ever seen before. And there's a thin rim of red around the gold. Suddenly I remember what Jerias really needs right now.

"W-When did you get here?" I ask him observing my surroundings. We were seated on a couch.

"About two hours ago," he watches me carefully and I can almost feel the hunger growing inside of him, "You were sleeping so soundly. I didn't want to wake you. But I couldn't wait any longer."

I nod.

"Are you ready?" He ask.

I nod again, "Yeah."

"Good," he stands all while lifting me up until my feet touch the ground, "Come." He jerks his head for me to follow him.

We make our way to the other side of the room. A room I don't recognize. It's dark with a creamy soft undertone.
I see the bed before we get there. Did he carry me here from the library?

Jerias removes his shirt, shoes, and pants and sits on the bed. And I only stand there watching him, my hands clutching on to my big t shirt to keep them from shaking.

When he looks at me again his eyes carry an ominous darkness to them, glowing even more than just a few second ago. And they watch me under a hooded gaze with pure lust, desire, and hunger.

"Take it off." He simply says, a gentle command. His voice does that. Remaining so soft yet having so much power.

"My clothes...?" I ask.

His eyes narrow at me though it looks like he wants to smile and laugh at me. Instead he just nods once.

Idiot. Of course he meant my clothes.

With shaky hands I begin unbuttoning the t shirt. I feel myself grow with need for him, yet he's only just looking at me. By the time I finally remove the shirt my body is in flames of desire. I lift my head to meet his eyes and wait for him to tell me to do something else. But he doesn't say anything. His eyes just watch mine carefully and I begin fidgeting around. I become aware of his becoming brighter, every passing moment they held even darker intensity. My body weakens, and intensifies, becoming sensitive and unusually aware of every part of me.