Play Date

1 month later

Keyanna POV

Life has been Great I've been sooo happy lately.

Me and Xaviers relationship has been great.

Xavier told me about his career choice and the real reason he had to leave the park that day.

I had mixed feelings about it all at first but  he didn't lie. He told me the full truth even the reason he started selling drugs in the first place.

I was still concerned about the person that wasn't loyal and he assured me that he toke care of it and we left it at that.

Summer started so Amere will be with Ms.Nancy most of the time with all her grandkids.

Amere says she likes my boyfriend even though I keep reminding her we are not boyfriend and girlfriend yet .

My mom hasn't been home in six  weeks and Im honestly starting to think she's dead.

Even tough I've been happy I can't shake the feeling that something is going to go wrong.

It won't stop by Sevynn Streeter and Chris Brown played interrupting my thoughts and I knew it was my baby X.

*Text Conversation*

My baby X 🥰 -  Hey baby

Me- Hey

My baby X 🥰- Wyd

Me- Thinking

My baby X 🥰-About...

Me-Nothing I just got a lot on my mind

My baby X 🥰-Look whatever it is I'm sure it's gone work itself out but in the meantime I'm on my way.

Me- What! I'm not even dressed.

My baby X 🥰- Good stay just like that ;-*

Me- Loll boyyy stop

My baby X 🥰-I'll be there in 5 minutes you gone  let me come up this time?

Me:Nooooo I'll come down

*End of Text Conversation *

Good thing I didn't have to worry about Amere. Thank God for Ms.Nancy.

I ran and threw on some tight white ripped jeans,a Pearl pink half like shirt with a big white tiger on it ,and some white and Pearl colored sandals and grabbed my Big white and silver Coach purse that Toya bought me with my silver accessories and light make-up .Then I ran downstairs  and seen a white charger pull up in front of me.

Xavier POV

I pulled up and I seen Keyanna looking too damn good.Man this girl gone make me wife her. She got in the car and I just starred at her.

" Xavier stop it " she said covering her face

"Stop what" I said still staring

" Staring at me Xavier you making me feel self conscious " she said

I moved her hands ,"I don't know what for you look GOOD but ima need you to go take that lil outfit off." I said seriously.

"What!Why?You don't like my outfit." She said offensively

"Nawww I like it. I like it alot but I ain't gone be able to focus with you being in them little jeans "I said licking my lips.

"Boy stop playing where are we going" she said as I pulled off.

"Don't worry about just relax. You trust me right? " I asked

"Yes I trust you "she said smiling