So when I tried to walk past he grabbed me and put me on his lap so I'm like boy move so he licked his lips and was like "what you  mad for " and im like "nothing let me go so I can eat." Long story short we got the "wrestling",then kissing,then he......she said leaning her head back.

"Okay Toya save the details" I said laughing "y'all two might as well get married y'all always breaking up to make up  I don't remember a time when y'all actually had an argument and stayed mad at eachother." I said laughing

Toya laughed too " Girl I love when we argue cuz make up sex is the bomb I be like , OMG Daddy!" She said excitedly

"TOYA!" I screamed to cut her off

"Okay I'm sorry but he always get me with them juicy lips and them hazel eyes huhhhhh" she sighed thinking about last night.

"Earth to Toya!!!!Earth to Toya!!!!" I joked

She giggled "Oh hun I was uhmm..." she stuttered

"Thinking about last night" I  asked and we bust out laughing.

"Anyway I had a good time too last night." I said knowing she'll want ever detail.

"WITH WHO OMG GIVE ME ALL THE DETAILS!!!" She said as I laughed.

"Well if u must know......" I paused knowing the anticipation would kill her.

She sighed in flustration then I told her everything from the store to my job and the ride home.

"Awwww I'm so happy for you KeyKey" she said calling me the name I hate .

I sighed and she laughed "you know ima call you either that or  Yanni so get over it. Anyways OMG he really likes you.Did he call yet text yet anything? She asked.

"Nope.but" i started but stopped as I heard my phone buzzing.

"Somebody's calling me hold on" I said about to clock over.

"Ohhhhhh I bet it's him" she squealed.

I laughed and clicked over to the unknown number.

"Hey boo" he said

I laughed "Hey Xavier"

"Dang you can call me boo,baby,sugurfoot,honeypie..something besides Xavier" he said in a funny voice pronouncing every syllable in his name

I laughed "No thank you I like Xavier "

"I knew you liked me" he said laughing causing me to blush.

"That is not what I meant" I said blushing

"Surrreeeeeeee it wasn't" he said still laughing "but what you doing baby?" He asked. 

"At the park with my sister" I said looking around to see her on the swings

"Dang which park. I like Parks" he said sounded like a lil kid.

"The one down the street from my house" I said

"Can I comeeeee? " he said whining

"I guess Xavier "I said laughing acting like I really didn't care.

"Girl you know you wanna see me." He said acting cocky

"Not really "I said still acting

"Alright we will see Ill be there in ten minutes."

"Alright" I said and hung up then I remembered I had Toya on the other line.

I clicked over and heard Toya and Ryan talking.