Chapter 2

Glad you guys are liking this so far :)

I could do nothing but stare in shock. I probably looked like a gaping fish, but I didn't care. Only one thought was running through my mind. 

I slept with my fucking professor.

There was no doubt in my mind that Ross was just as shocked as I was. His eyes were widened, his body stiff as a board. It was only when someone sneezed that he shook himself out of his state, clearing his throat. "I'm just gonna take attendance real quick and then we'll move on to the syllabus." 

I made sure my head was down as he went through attendance, not even bothering to raise my hand when he called my name. My face was red, and my heart was beating out of control. How could this be happening? I went from meeting a nice, to sleeping with him, to finding out he was a college professor. 

My damn college professor. 

Once he handed out the syllabus, he reclaimed his spot in front of the classroom. His eyes were fidgety, landing on me every few moments. "Okay, since today is only the first day of the semester, I'm not gonna keep you captive the full three hours. We'll probably be here for an hour, maybe a little more. Sound good?" 

Everyone nodded, eliciting a little smile from Ross. 

While he explained the syllabus and discussed what we were going to do this semester, I tuned him out. I just couldn't handle listening to his voice, not when his moans were echoing in my head. 

I let out an involuntary groan, blushing furiously and apologizing quietly when all heads turned towards me, including Ross'. 

Someone kill me now! 

The moment he dismissed everyone, I hurried out of the classroom, running back towards my dorm where I wanted to curl up in a ball and die. In this moment, I was thankful that English 101 was my only class for the day. On the other hand, I was not thankful that the man I slept with was my professor. 

I threw my books on my bed, sinking down on the floor as I tangled my fingers in my hair. So many things were running through my hand, and I hated that his naked body on top of mine was one of them. Last night shouldn't have happened, but it did. And the worst part?

I didn't regret it. 

All I wanted to do was kiss him senseless, feel his soft lips moving against mine. I wanted to run my fingers through his hair again, listen to him moan when I tugged on it. I wanted to hear him moan my name. 

Not call it out when he did attendance. 

"You okay?" 

I snapped my head up, surprised to see Lexie walk out of the bathroom. I forgot her class didn't start till one. "I did something really stupid, Lex. Really, really stupid." I never wanted anyone finding out, but I needed to tell someone. Telling my only friend and roommate seemed to be the best option. 

"Want to talk about it?" She questioned gently, sitting beside me. 

I nodded, letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. "I left the party last night early and to the coffee shop by campus. I-I met this guy there, and we got to talking. We ended up talking for an hour before he suggested we go on a walk." I gulped. 

"Did he assault you?" Her tone was sharp, angry. 

My eyes widened at her accusation. "No! He didn't do anything like that. He didn't do anything."

"Then what's wrong?" 

"We slept together." I blurted out. 

I could tell that wasn't what she expected to her. "Um, wow. So that's why you're upset? Because you had a one night stand?"