Confession

"AZURE!"

Chapter 4: Elements!

"Eeh! Mmmhhh! ", sound of struggling is heard as Little Miss is trying to open a jar on which the label reads," HIGH QUALITY HONEY!" along with 'extra hard glasses for protection' written in small letters under it. "YHAAA!" she yells and gives it pressure, twisting with all her might but she isn't able to open it. Growing more irritated she bangs the jar on the desk, causing the books to 'jump' a bit in the air while some papers fall. She gives a defeated sigh after the failed attempt. Looking at the wall-clock [Narrator: I forgot the exact word for it!], she puts the jar down and stares at it," Extra hard encasement my ass! It's just DAMN honey NOT a philosophers' stone! Why did you have to be so hard, eh?". She intensifies her stare and glares at the jar. "Aah! It's time for another class already! And my time was wasted because of you!"

She almost pouts at the last sentence.

[

Narrator panel: A glass jar will talk back only in miracles you know!

Little Miss (annoyed look): A talking panel has no right to say anything.

Narrator Panel (A drop of tear flows) : Right in the kokoro!

{NOTE: Kokoro means heart in Japanese!}

]

"I wonder what things Sam has thought of by now!" she mumbles to herself while getting up from her seat. Zooming in on the glass jar, her exit from the Staff Room can be seen in the reflection.

- [If this were an anime this moment would have been perfect for an opening to start hahaha!] –

"And thus these are the various renewable sources of energy, any questions?" asks a Mongolian man, well-built and about 5'8" , mild-dark complexion, short hair, a bit of beard and a little smile on his face as he closes the lid of his marker. A student raises his hand. Standing at 5'6", and a fair complexion, his bangs of brownish hair in a bent angle half covering his right eye in an angle of almost forty five degrees. "Yes RMS sir! What source of energy would be needed to prevent Sam from shutting down every time?" He says as he points to a sleeping Sam, giving off different expressions, probably in his dream. Everyone laughs as a vein pops in RMS sir's head.

"SAAAAAAAM!" he shouts! Sam immediately stands up as if he were hit by an electric attack.

"I swear I wasn't sleeping sir!" Sam blurts out even before his eyes open properly!

This was everyone's favorite moment! Almost everyone knew that a half-awake Sam was the true Sam in a way! No such thing as hesitation or fear and speaking whatever came into his mind, although it would last just a few moments it'd be really a spectacle, and also quite a laugh!

But of course even the teacher knew this! He was staring at Sam in annoyance, this situation was happening third time this month. "Of course you are not!" the teacher said, giving an uncharacteristic smile. "Mmmhmm!" nodded the half-awake Sam! Everyone looked on with a tad bit of curiosity so as to know where the conversation would go. The teacher didn't at all let his grin drop, "So what did you dream about?" He asked without breaking the tone of the conversation. Grinning and blushing a bit Sam replies," Oh I was gonna fight a giant monster holding Nina and Mish..." realizing what he just said Sam exits his trance-like state in a flash," N-n-no! I-I wasn't dreaming that... I mean I wasn't even sleeping...-sigh-" As everyone laughed at the poor guy, he received quite a lecture from the teacher and the class passed, with Rio thanking god internally numerous times for having not been caught like Sam.