forgive is something i don't like (c.p 7)

as i cried... i heard foot steps coming towards the door.. it started opening and i saw a small figure standing there "poppy" frank spoke softly "go away" i said with venom in my voice he stood there in shock "what..." i stood up " im going home.." i started to walk away till i felt arms wrap around my waist "why" he whispered "because..I just wanna leave..." more tears started to flow down my face "I wish I didn't remember...." I whispered frank suddenly let go and stood in shock "seriously?.." he looked so hurt I suddenly felt to hands push me backwards.. it felt so slow..then I hit my head off of something... my vision went blurry...

But did that really happen???.

I suddenly felt to hands push me but before I could fall franks hand caught my wrist and pullled me towards him "what was that for?!" He yelled at someone else standing by where I was pushed "she said she wished she didn't remember so I thought I'd help her forget" she said with such venom I looked her straight in the eye then went up to her and tackled her "get off me!!" She yelled but what I didn't realize was that mikey and gerard both walked in.. I felt a tug on my hair and then a harsh pull and that sent my fist flying onto her jaw then at her nose then I felt hands on my arms start to pull me backwards I started kicking my feet at her "you freak!!" She squeaked "don't you d...
I lost sound.... for a minute it felt as if I was in my own world I couldn't hear anyone talking but I could see what was going on I slowly made my way to what I thought was gerards bed and layed down and closed my eyes loving how peaceful my mind was..

I woke up being able to hear everything going on around me I didn't open my eyes.. I felt a pain in my stomach it felt like someone kicked me "good going gee you missed me but ended up hitting poppy!" Ray said quietly "awww look she's cuddling into frank even more" wait frank?!?! Why do I keep falling asleep on him!!I opened my eyes and looked up and saw frank just staring down at me I quickly stood up and tried to walk away gut before I could frank grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him "why do you keep running away from me " he whispered I looked at him with pere anger "oh so you don't know! well frank im in love with you if your to blind to see it!!!" I yelled and ran away he just stood there in shock...

_________
Sowwy for such a short chapter the next one will be longer
Oh and thanks to my best friend who designed the picture at the top★