The One With the Recycling

ZADIE'S POV:

I got up and put on a striped halter crop-top with jean shorts and white converse. When Delta and I got to the Davenport's, we went straight to the lab to see Leo sitting in a chair watching Chase gather up office supplies in a box.

"What are you doing?" Delta asked.

"If Davenport's gonna ship us off to some remote facility, the office supplies is coming with us." He said, tossing a stapler into the box.

"We just got out first taste of normal life; I was this close to getting a curfew which I was totally gonna break." Bree said.

"Ooh, maybe when we get to wherever we're going, we will meet a sassy lab chimp name Bobo who will take us on adventures and teach us how to love." Adam fantasized while eating a snack.

"Or maybe you'll make him angry and he will maul you and snack on your fingers." Chase said, sitting on a desk that I was now sitting on.

"Hey, I'm the one that comes up with the monkey fantasies around here!" Adam defended.

"Well kids, I hope you have enjoyed your stray here at casa-Davenport; I know I haven't." Eddy said.

"Eddy, I know we haven't been the best of friends, but we're gonna miss you." Bree said, sincerely.

"Awe, really?" Eddy asked.

"No!" Bree yelled.

"We hate you!" Adam said, agreeing with Bree.

"You're evil!" Chase said, along with the two.

"Where is this training facility anyway?" I asked.

"Facility X? Oh, it's all the rage." Eddy stated, before showing a picture of a nice tropical island.

"That doesn't look too bad." Delta said, as we nodded, agreeing with her.

"Oops, sorry that's my screensaver; you're going here." Eddy said, showing a picture of a tundra setting.

"Forget about office supplies; we should be gathering firewood." Chase said.

"Man, I wish I wouldn't have thrown that party." Leo regretted. "I feel like this is all my fault."

"Aw, that's because it is all your fault." Adam said, putting his hands on Leo's shoulders.

"Adam, he was only trying to help us." Bree defended Leo.

"Well yeah, but he did the exact opposite, which was not help us; the not makes it the opposite." Adam said. "I'm just so bummed; this is the only place we've ever known."

They looked off into the corner for about three minutes before I interrupter the quiet by asking, "What are we looking at?"

They just looked at me, as I shrugged. "We can't let Davenport send you guys away. Let Zadie, Delta, and I talk to him; no one can say no to this million dollar smile or...Zadie's tears." Leo mumbled the last part.

"I'm sorry what? Did you just say I'm gonna cry? I'm not a crier." I said, before looking at their sad little faces. "Alright, fine."

We got in the elevator as Leo told me to start fake crying. I made myself cry and walked out of the elevator.

"Aw, what's wrong Zadie?" Tasha asked me.

"He's sending my friends away. I just got here and I didn't have anyone until I saw Leo and Delta and these guys."

She looked to Davenport as she hugged me.

"Are you crying? Is she crying?" Davenport asked. "You just me them though."