Never Forget You (Nakahara Chuuya)

Start from the beginning

Completely forgetting about his orders from Mori, he took a step back and touched the shelf, making it float up in the air. He tossed it to the side, causing a huge ruckus. The police officers outside started to worry and head inside to see what that noise was. When Chuuya saw the luminescent beams of the flashlights, he quickly carried you bridal style, hopefully not hurting you even worse. He dashed out the collapsed building, taking you home...

I used to be so happy
But without you here I feel so low
I watched you as you left but I can never seem to let you go

Time passed ever since that accident. Chuuya took the injured you to his home, treating you with care. Of course he never told anyone about this- he would be dead meat if he was found out. You found the orange haired fellow a caring and a thoughtful young man. Although he could be infuriated with a certain someone, he seemed to look out for you.

"Chuuya~" you sang from the kitchen, stirring the soup you made in the pot. Chuuya was lounging on his couch, reading his independent novel. He was waiting for your answer until he heard a loud cry.

"Ouch!!" you whined, backing away from the pot.

"(F/N)?! What happened in there?!" Chuuya scrambled up to his feet as he rushed towards the kitchen, seeing you pinch your finger which looked slightly red than the rest.

"I burnt myself... I accidentally dropped a broccoli in the stove and I tried to get it...." you sniffed. Chuuya sighed in annoyance, rolling his eyes.

"I can't believe you would hurt yourself for a clumsy thing like that..." he grabbed the nearest towel and rinsed it well with freezing cold water and wrapped it around gently on your burning fingers. You slightly blushed, as Chuuya took out a bandaid and sticked it on your finger.

"If you can't cook without hurting yourself, I'll cook instead." Chuuya suggested.

"N-No!" you declared. You gasped and put your hand on top of your mouth, thinking that you said it too harshly.

"What? You think I suck at cooking?" Chuuya's irritated voice began to bubble and rise.

"No... It's just that I don't want you to do more work than you already have to do." you said.

"Huh? What is that supposed to mean?"

  'Cause once upon a time you were my everything
It's clear to see that time hasn't changed a thing
It's buried deep inside me but I feel there's something you should know 

There was a gigantic lump in your throat and a pill that made it hard for you to swallow. You gulped as you stated your problems. "When you come home from work everyday, you always seem frustrated and on the edge. You never seem to settle down- it's always like you're agitated with something!"

The heavy weight on your chest finally lifted, feeling clean that you told him what was on your mind. You looked him in the eye but he quickly looked to the kitchen tiles, avoiding eye contact with you.

"Chuuya... If there's something wrong I'm always here for you. I can help you." you walked over as you grasped his hands. The normal Chuuya would immediately blush, but today he didn't. He was serious about something.

"It's none of your business." he stated blankly, turning his back on you, walking away...

  Funny how we both end up here but everything seems alright
I wonder what would happen
If we went back and put up a fight

"I'm home..." a frustrated sigh escaped his lips as he walked into his house. As he dragged his legs like there were weights on it to the living room, he saw you sleeping peacefully on the couch. The clock ticked midnight and it indicated him that you were waiting for his arrival from work.