Chapter 5

Polished Version!

Days passed. RagSan forgot their fights. They become good friends. On the other side SwaLak bonding become so strong. They almost falls for each other but didn't confessed.

One marvellous morning Sanky gets ready to office. He is wearing tie in the centre of the hall. Damini is having breakfast in dinning hall. Lucky descending from upstairs. Swara serves food to Damini.

Two girls comes fast and hugs Damini.
Damini : Hey... guys how are you?
Two girls : we are fine aunty.
Girl 1 : Hi sanky. how are you? she about to hug him but he goes away from her to avoid the hug and says fine.
Girl 2 : Hi Lucky. what abt you? Why are you silent ?
Lax : not at all.....have a seat.
Sanky asked "Kavya nd tanya you both here?" Revealing the girls name as Kavya and Tanya.

Kavya

Tanya

Tanya

Kavya: What kind of question is this Sanky? Every year we used to come here on vacation na... Same as this year too.

Pragya comes to hall and sees the both. Kavya and Tanya hugs Pragya. Pragya unwillingly reciprocates them.

Pragya : go and get fresh guys.. then we can talk.

Kavya & Tanya : ok dear.

Sankya : ok Pragya. I'm going to office.

Kavya who was climbing upstairs said with shock " what? how could you? no. You cant go. You have to spend time with us. Thats final. Please"

Sanky : ok... I'm not going... happy now? Kavya smiles.

Kavya and Tanya leaves from there to their room. Swara asks to Pragya who is this?

Pragya : they are my cousins. my mums brothers daughters.

Swara : ohhh. its ok. but why your face is dull?

Pragya : i cant tolerate the both.

Swara : Why?

Pragya : they both loves my brother.

Swara : what? (her face becomes pale)

Pragya : dont worry. but my bros are not interested in them.

Swara takes sigh of relief yet asks "why? they are pretty and loving then what?

Pragya : i dont know. i think they are not made for my brothers. I'll choose my babhis. i dont like them. thats it. anyway leave this topic.

Sanky calls Ragini : Ragini come to my home with files

Ragini : but why sir? i dont know where is your house?

Sanky : dont talk too much. Inform to the driver hell drop you.

Every one sitting in the hall. They all are chatting. Ragini comes there with nervous. Sanky says follow me. he goes to his room. Kavya asks who is this? While Pragya replied her that she is his PA.

Sanky and Ragini checks the file and discusses about conference.

Lax goes to kitchen. Swara is cooking there. he pulls her towards him.

Swara : Lax what are you doing? If anyone saw what will happen? just leave me.

Lax is not paying any heed to her words and about to kiss her on lips. Pragya (says while standing near to door) Swara bring cool drinks to bhaiya's PA. Because of that kiss slips to cheek. Pragya sees this and says sorry guys.. I think I came on wring tome.. she leaves from there.

Swara : see. Pragya saw us

Lax ; so what? she didnt mind it. be cool

Swara : leave me... i want to serve cool drinks.

Swara goes to Sanky's room. she gives cool drink to sanky. then she sees Ragini and gets shock. Ragini also gets shock to see her.

Sanky : what happened? do you know her ?

Ragini : no

Then Swara left from there. Ragsan continues their work. sanky splits the drink because of cough. Ragini pats on his head and back then says slow slow.

Pragya sees this from out and smiles at the same time Kavya also witnessed this and gets angry.

Next day

Sanky calls Ragini and says we have conference at 5 pm. get ready I'll pick up you.

Ragini : but sir suddenly?

Sanky : ya. suddenly. i have to prepare one presentation too. make it fast. conference in outer city.

Ragini curses him in mind for ordering and taking decision at his own...

@ 5pm

Sanky says driver to start the car.

Ragini : sir..

Sanky : what?

Ragini : drivers wife in ill so i gave leave to him.

Sanky : what the hell you had done? now what i do drive or presentation?

Ragini : if you dont mind... may i drive the car?

Sanky : You know driving?

Ragini : hmmm.

She drives the car and they reach on time nd successfully he completes his presentation too. They successfully got project too. In the return they shares some sweet time. they both shares about their personal life and past life and backgrounds. when they reached city time is 11 pm. every hotels and shops were closed..

Sanky said "I'm very hungry"

Ragini : sir if you dont mind come to my home. I'll prepare the food. Sanky nods in yes.

Screen freezes with smiling face of Ragini and Sanskar

To be continued.....

Hi friends... Done with the 5th chapter successfully... How was it? If you liked it just hit the star button to vote and motivate me.