1

A/n: Well what's up guys? I'm excited to start writing this book because I need something else to do than my star trek one shots book (and don't any of you mention that I actually do in fact have like 4 other books I need to update...) so here it is. Have fun, reader-chan.

Oh and BTW this is a book for girls. Like, the reader is supposed to be a girl. I don't know if I will add any love stuff to this book, but maybe I will...

One more thing. Dr. McCoy does say a bad word. Like 1. I will probably use that one bad word in the whole book, so you have been warned.

You suddenly opened your eyes and found yourself in a little bit of an interesting situation. You were in a box. You couldn't recall anything of how you got there or who put you there. Your hands started to feel the walls of the long, narrow box. It felt like a smooth plastic or metal. You started to freak out. Why the heck where you in there? How were you going to get out? You couldn't seem to find your voice to yell for help. Instead, you wiggled around in your box-type thing to try and get the attention of whoever was there with you. If there was anyone.

Suddenly you hear footsteps. You stop wriggling. You actually lay completely still because you don't know if the people out there are friendly or not. The top of your box comes open, and blinding light shines in. You keep your eyes closed. The person outside says, "Dammit Jim you need to see this." More shuffling of feet.

"Gosh darn it Bones is she alive?" You heard the man who must be Jim.

There was an electronic sound of some beeping, then the man named Bones says, "Yes not only is she alive she's conscious and listening to everything we say, I think."

You open your eyes at that remark. You look up at the two men. One of them has darker Brown hair, a blue shirt, and a device in his hands. The other man has a very fine looking head of brown hair and a yellow shirt. You can't find your voice to tell them what your name is. "Hello, little girl, what's your name?" The one named Jim says.

You point to your throat and shake your head. "Must of lost her voice. Easy fix" says 'Bones'. He pulls out something and feeds it to you. You instantly start to feel your voice coming back.

"M-my name is...my name...is.." You started to freak out. What was your name? You sit up in your box and you start to look around for something that might remind you of who you were. The two men look at each other and then back at you.

"Do you know?" Jim says. You stand up and look around with your head, and then turn back to Jim, a face of pure scared plastered on your face. You shake your head slowly. At the time, you were so scared, and tears started to form in your eyes.

The blue shirt guy started to talk to Jim. "Well from the scan, I know she's human, but she looks about 14 years old. Around there. Do you know how old you are?" He turns to you.

You rack your brain trying to remember. Then you give up and shake your head again. "Do you know anything?" Jim questions. You start to break out crying. You knew nothing about where you were, how you got there, or anything, for that matter. Bones picked you up so that you could cry on his shoulder. Jim flipped out something and started to speak into it. You looked at Bones and then motioned to Jim and made a confused face.

"It's a communicator. Do you not even know what that is? Do you know what a phone is?" He says. Phone. That rings a bell, You think.

"Phone...that rings a bell," you again try really hard to remember. "Don't you...talk to people with it?" Bones nods his head and smiles. "What's going to happen to me now? I don't remember anything about who I am or where I am from."

"I don't know for sure, but first off, if you don't have a name, we need to make one up for you. What do you want your name to be? It should I pick it?" Bones asks you as he puts you down.