Flirt, Blush, and Confess!

Yeah, I'm too lazy to crop it..

"I've run out of intros for new dares, but we've got two more!!"

"Ugh.." Chloé said, coming out of the landfill from last chapter.

"As you can see, I put them on the screen because I'm way too lazy to actually do something to it."

"Mmhm." Chloé grunted.

"Okay, you know what to do. Mari, Toma-I mean-Nathanaël."

Nathanaël sighed, scooting closer to Marinette with his drawing/sketching book on his lap.

"Hey, Marinette? I believe your tag is showing, it says 'Made in Heaven'."
(Thanks, UptownOtaku)

She giggled, looking at one of his pages with a bunch of keys.

"Oh, are those keys? It looked like you've unlocked my heart."

Nathanaël, being the way he is, blushed entirely into a deep shade of red.

"Looks like Marinette is the winner~" I cooed.

"Now, you two know what to do. Come on."

"Okay.. Well, for starters I would like to say I love how you play games that intense, and how you're so smart and nice, I-"

He cut her off, closing the space between them,

With a hug. (Boi you thought. *evil Author-Chan laugh*)

"I didn't think that approximately 100% of my heart would belong to you, and I have no clue where my feelings for you began. It's considered strange for me, and I am left clueless. Will you be my girlfriend?" (I know it moved fast, but who cares?)

"Now can I get off his lap?" Marinette said, wrecking the moment.

"No. I'll have you stay on his lap until otherwise."

"I'm going to kill you.." She said, moving to get on her feet.

"Ah ah aahhh~ you can't get off his lap." I said, making a pointer finger and dropping it downwards. She sighed.

~~~~~~~~~

And that the end of that chapter! Oh, and IAmTheShippingGodess here is the drawing, have you decided a name quite yet?

I admit, she doesn't look very much like a goddess, but I thought she was too cute! Thanks for reading Bugachats! Byeeeeeeee!