23.Loving her was RED

Start from the beginning

(It's Urvashi Rautela...!!!!!)

Sa:Awww Randhir baby...I pity on you...you are not giving up... aren't you...???? It's been 6 months and you are still sulking over that B*tch.....

R(angrily): Don't you dare say a word against her....

Sa:Ohh my my.... possessive are we???? But sorry baby...it's of no use.... she's gone.... and thankfully she's gone....or she would have faced the evil me.... you know how dangerous she is.... Right ???

Randhir tried to control his anger....he had got the hint at what she was pointing....she had tried to kill Vidhushi and Renuka whenever they were crossing a road....but Randhir saved them in the nick time.... but considering this mad woman....she can surely repeat those cheap tricks again...

R:What do you want....???

Sa:You know my answer na...??? Then why do you keep asking again and again....I want YOU....nothing else...

R:And didn't I made myself clear that even if I have no one in my life that doesn't mean you will do whatever you want to do....I'm not your toy....

Sa:You are sweetie.... you are...and you better agree to my conditions or be ready to see your family dieing in front of your eyes....

Randhir gulped down as the fear of losing his family came back to him....

R:I need time to think....

Sa: Sure... I am very generous you know...so I'll give you 1 week's time....after 1 week I want my answer....and I want it in my favor.... Understood...???

Randhir looked away...not wanting to see the disgusting women's face...she just smirked devilishly, blew a kiss in his direction and left....

Not wanting to think about Samaira....Randhir opened his laptop and played the video of there 1st date which he had secretly captured as he wanted to cherish it through out his life...now he finds it as a wise decision as now he has only her memories to remember ....

Loving her is like driving a new Maserati down a dead-end street

Faster than the wind,passionate as sin ending so suddenly

Loving her is like trying to change your mind once you're already flying through the free fall

He looked at the way she was decked up for him and the constant smile that played on her lips....he had instantly fallen for her all over again...

Like the colors in autumn, so bright just before they lose it all

Losing her was blue like I'd never known

Missing her was dark grey all alone

Forgetting her was like trying to know somebody you...never met

But loving her was red

Loving her was red

He couldn't help but tears clogged up his eyesight....oh how much lucky he felt the moment he had seen love in her eyes when she had come all the way to London just to meet him...or we can say confront him about his refusal for Marriage....the things which she had done for him...no one had ever done.... and when he saw her taking so much efforts for him...his heart cried out in pain and suffering....indeed he was suffering but he was also making her suffer along with him

Touching her was like realizing all you ever wanted was right there in front of you

When he touched her waist....he felt all his desire pooling in his body and he just wanted to devote himself in feeling her body with his hands and further with his lips....

Memorizing her was as easy as knowing all the words to your old favorite song

Memorising her lips was the most easy task...he had touched those soft petals and even planted a kiss on her cheeks.... thats enough to memorize the most important part of her face which he can never forget.....

Fighting with her was like trying to solve a crossword and realizing there's no right answer

He never got a chance to playfully fight with her... except the first time when they had met and had mutually agreed to marry each other....

Regretting her was like wishing you never found out that love could be that strong

Losing her was blue like I'd never known

Missing her was dark grey all alone

Forgetting her was like trying to know somebody you...never met

But loving her was red

Loving her was red

Now he had no means to find her....all the ways were blocked and he was struck in a complicated maze of his life.... which he didn't knew if he ever was going to get out of it or not....

Remembering her comes in flashbacks....and echoes

Tell myself it's time now, gotta let go

But moving on from her is impossible

When I still see it all in my head

Red

Loving her was red

Indeed it's true that I should move on.... but I can't....I simply can't.....Cause loving you was red...indeed....!!!!

Precap: Randhir escaped to London....only to get to know a shocking reality....!!!!

Hello my lovely readers....!!!
I know aap log soch rahe ho ki kya ye ladki jabse sad sad parts hi de rahi hai....
But don't you worry....from next part the story is going to take a 360° turn....
And you have seen twists after twists so ....there are more twists coming in.....
Be ready...!!!!
Reviews plzzz....!!
Thank you for reading...!!!!