Chapter 1- Valentines Day

Começar do início

"I'm so excited for tonight. Tyler and I are going to be at his house alone since his sister is going to her friends house and his parents are gone to spend valentines day alone as well." I said handing her a brownie I cut so she could put it on a plate.

"Ouuu la la. Just remember to use protection missy." she said winking at me and nudging me.

"Oh my god Clarie, we aren't going to do that! I'm not ready for it and I just want to wait." I said staring down at the brownies feeling a little embarrased. We just started laughing and finished up both batches of brownies.

"I'll see you at lunch. Heres Ty's plate of heart brownies considering you're seeing him next period." She said handing me the plate and giving me a hug.

"Alright. See ya there and thanks." I said walking towards the gym. I had so many thoughts running through my head. Everyone kept smiling and looking at me in the halls, I wasn't so sure of what was going on and I had a feeling if I asked no one would tell me.

"Hey baby." Tyler said wrapping his arms around my waist. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and I started giggling.

"Hey babe. These are for you. Claire and I made them in cooking and decided to make them heart shaped for you and Ryan." I said giving him a kiss and handing him the plate.

"Thank you babe, I have a suprise for you. But it's not until lunch so you gotta be there for me." He said smiling at me.

"Of course I'll be there babe. But we gotta go get changed so I'll see you in a little bit. Love you." I said hugging him and turning away towards the locker room. We were playing basketball, but we couldn't play girls vs. boys which would be wicked fun to do.

"Hey Emilia, want to be my passing partner today for our warm up?" Haylee said walking next to me leaving the locker room.

"Yeah sure, I don't mind. Do you wanna get the ball?" I said smiling over at Tyler. I saw Haylee walk over and grab the ball out of the bin and started bouncing it.

"Come on Emilia, over here!" I heard Haylee yell from across the gym. I waved over at Tyler and walked towards Haylee.

After the warm up we started to actually play, my team won 34-26. We don't usually play long because we always like watching the guys play. It was always amuzing to watch them try to show off to us. The other girls started shouting random things at the boys in hopes it would mess them up. After the boys were done I grabbed my things and waited for Tyler outside. 

"Hey babe, do you know why everyone keps smiling and staring at me in the halls. It's kinda weird and it's freaking me out." I said wrapping my arms around him.

"Um..no I don't babe. I'll just see you in lunch." He said kissing my forehead. I watched him walk away and head towards his class. I walked towards my class before lunch, I wanted to know what Tyler was hiding. 

"Okay class, we're going to go down to the auditorium to work on the play of Romeo and Juliet." my teacher said grabbing the books for the class. I wasn't a big fan of Shakespear so I didn't want a big part, I was just a person that walked the streets. I didn't pay attention to class because I just wanted to hurry up and get to lunch. Of course Romeo and Juliet had to be played by the most popular couple in school, Chris and Maria. They wanted to do the kissing scene before class ended because they always got their way.

"Alright, class dissmissed. Come staight here tomorrow for more rehearsal." the teacher said collecting the books from us. I grbbed my stuff in a hurry and ran to the lunch room. There was a crowd outside with the doors shut wanting to go in.

"Baby, come on. You can come in. I just wanted everything to be perfect. But I want you to put this on for me please." He said handing me a blindfold and holding my hand. I put it on and trusted him to lead me into the cafeteria. 

"Okay, you can take the blindfold off but keep your eyes shut." he said wrapping his arms around me.

"Babe, whats going on. I really want to know." I said pulling the blindfold off and clutching my eyes closed. I gripped his hand tighter because I felt excited but scared at the same time.

"Alright, you can open them." He said as he sounded far away. I opened my eyes and I couldn't believe what I saw. Rose petals on the table, balloons hanging everywhere, candy scattered all over. But Tyler wasn't infront of me, I looked down and saw him on one knee. I begain to feel the tears develop in my eyes and feeling them fall down my cheek.

"Emilia Grace Rossy, Will you marry me?" Tyler said pulling out a gorgeous gold ring with our birthstone colors as the diamonds.

"Yes babe, I Will!" I said crying and helping him up from his knee. I gave him a big hug and felt like I could never let go.

"So was this what everyone was smiling at me about? Because they all knew." I said wipping the tears away.

"Of course babe, I couldn't hold it into myself. You now how I can get, so I told everybody and they kept it a secret from you. Look babe, I love you so much. I already talked to the princable about letting us out now because I have another suprise for you." He said sweeping me up as if we just got married. I couldn't help but smile at him and give him another big kiss.

"Okay, fine. But does everyone know about this one?" I said chuckling as we walked out of the cafeteria hearing everyone's hands clap. We both smiled and looked at eachother and walked out the door. It was pretty chilly out so Tyler gave me his coat to wear and he already had my stuff in his car.

"Okay, I give up. Where are we going?" I said holding his hand.

"Remember when I first asked you out? And where we went for our first date?" He said looking at me and back at the road.

"Of course I do babe. We went to Olive Garden with your family."  I said looking at him watch the road.

"Well, here we are. I already had reservations and ordered what we had that day. You had the lasagna with the breadsticks while I had spaghetti." He said shutting his car off and opening his door. I just smiled and felt a blush come on so I opened the door and got out.

"Babe, Thank you, for everything. You honestly don't have to do this for me. I will love you no matter what happens." I said grabbing his arm stopping him in his tracks. I wanted to cry right then and there again, but something came over me.

"SOMEONE CALL 911! HURRY!!! Babe, hang in there. I love you." I heard him crying and his arms rubbing me. I felt my body going cold and shaking hard against the blacktop, not knowing what has happened to me.