1. MICHAEL

this chapter is dedicated to kate (1-800-CALUM) bc she is my only friend that likes malum as much as i do. check out her book waves its a mermaid au omg it's so great.

-

AEROSMITH - FALLEN ANGELS: SOMETIMES YOUR HEAVEN IS HELL AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHY

Michael let a whimper leave his lips as he looked at the man in front of him. The father of all angels; the man has a stern look as his eyes read through Michael, his long white beard rested against his chest and his white thin hair was neatly arranged. Even though the man sounded old, he had a constant blinding aura around him reminding everyone who he was.

"You leave me no choice, son." His strong voice echoed through the perfectly decorated room in tones of white and gold.

"God, I swear I am perfectly fine. I am a excellent angel and I-I-" Michael's weak voice cracked and he felt tears rushing down his cheekbones.

"My decision has been made, Michael. You are not stable, you will be sent to earth until I am sure you are worthy of coming back. Do not end up like your father." God raised his voice, somehow still sounding calm and collected. Michael didn't dare to fight back the orders and slowly nodded his head as he mentally prepared himself for what was about to happen.

The angel felt himself being raised and snapped out of his temporary haze. His arms were being tightly gripped by the two guards that carried him away.

"You will be able to keep your wings, Michael. However, you shall not show them to humans; and do not bother trying to fly back up here, you won't be able to because your wings will not work, they will be useless. A simple prop just to remind you where you come from. You are going to a hellish place, Michael. I am sure humanity will test you and I am going to be watching your every move." Michael heard carefully as the words left God's lips, this was really happening, Michael Clifford was being sent to earth. "You may have a couple minutes to say goodbye to your mother." With this, Michael was thrown out of the room and the sound of the door closing harshly echoed through his mind. Never had Michael seen God be so ruthless.

The troubled angel gulped down and started walking to where he lived with his mom. The angels lived in a separated space from the other people: people who passed away from their earth lives and were worthy enough to live their afterlife in heaven. Michael opened the door to his house and found his dear mother sitting on the white couch. Everything in heaven was either white or another light pastel color, it almost hurt Michael's green eyes.

"Mother." Michael greeted politely and kissed her cheek.

"How did it go, baby?" Her sweet voice filled the room and Michael instantly broke down in tears. "Michael, what happened?"

Michael sobbed as he listened to her caring and worried voice. "H-He's going to send me away." His weak voice was mixed with occasional sobs.

"Oh, baby." The woman rubbed his back soothingly. "Earth is not so bad, honey."

"Then why did dad end up like that?" Michael's words ripped a hole through his mother's chest.

Michael's dad was a human, it was a very rare case but it happened. His mother was sent to earth on a mission and fell in love with a human. However, from what everyone else told him, his dad was an evil human hence why when he tragically passed away he was sent to hell.

"Don't listen to what they say, Michael. Your father was a good person, I fell in love with him and we made you. You're perfect." Michael's mother ran her fingers through his blond fringe and wiped his tears. "I chose to bring up here because earth is a cruel place, Mikey. Your father was born into that life but he was a good man, I promise you that." Her reassuring words calmed his erratic breathing. "You are also a good man, son. You'll be good."

There was a knock on their door and Michael knew it was time to leave.

The angel boy took a deep breath and kissed his mother's cheek after whispering a soft "I love you".

His mother whispered some more encouraging words and watched her dear son being carried away by the guards as she heard them telling Michael that when he wakes up he won't be here anymore.

-

short one but it's just to introduce the whole thang

what do you think of this so far tho?

-kourt