"Gray . . . I can't anymore. My body can't take it anymore. We had too much sex last night." I said as I suppressed my moans.

"What are you saying Juvia? There's no such thing as too much sex. Want me to carry you to the bed? We can't do it on the hard and cold floor." He whispered with deep breaths. Then he quickly carried me to his bedroom but he suddenly paused.

"Wait, I've got a good idea. Let's soak in the bathtub; we can do it there while your body relaxes. Then let's do it in the shower, before continuing to the bed." He said as he entered the bathroom, still carrying me.

"Gray . . . no, my body hurts." I spoke to him. But he's not clearly listening to me. He brought me down, turned the faucet and started to fill the tub and walked back to me. He kissed me and started to remove my clothes one by one. When I'm completely naked, he stared at my body.

"Juvia, your body is full of marks given by me, which means that I own you. I'll give you more even if they disappear. You will always be mine, Juvia. And no other man can touch you or snatch you away." Gray whispered to me as he slowly massaged my breasts and lightly pinching my nipples. Moans are uncontrollably coming out of my lips. All I feel is pleasure mixed with pain because of my still sore body being touched by him. He quickly stripped away his clothes, showing his already aching, hard erection. He pushed me, making me kneel down.

"Suck it." He ordered. He held the back of my head and he slowly pushed it in front of his manhood. I complied and opened my mouth, and licked the head of his cock, tasting his pre-cum. He suddenly threw his head back in pleasure. "Fuck! Suck it whole Juvia!" he screamed and pushed my head further until his cock is halfway inside my mouth. His manhood is so big I can't take it all in. I started to cough when his tip already reached the back of my throat. "Shit, let's do it already!" he cursed, let me stand up and carried me into the water-filled bathtub. He sat down, and he let me sit on his lap, his manhood lightly brushing my pussy under the water.

"This will lessen the pain when I enter you because we're both wet", he whispered while giving kisses on the back of my neck, and lightly touching my sore nipples. I feel his hard cock brushing the entrance of my pussy, teasing me. But at the same time, it feels painful even if it's just a light contact. He made me in kneel in the bathtub, and he kneeled behind me. He stroked his cock, getting ready. "I'll enter you now, Juvia." He said in rapid breathing.

"Gray, please enter slowly." I begged. But instead, he entered so quickly, his manhood is already buried deep inside me in a split second. I screamed in the sudden sharp pain I felt. "I can't go slow, my cock is dying to enter inside you." he said as he began to pound me rapidly.

"Gray! Aaahh! It hurts!" I screamed in both pleasure and pain. My hands are gripping the edges of the bathtub tightly. He always liked our sex to be rough, there was never a time he fucked me in a slow rhythm. That's why we always end up very sweaty in bed, and continue the rest in the shower. That's also the main reason why I always end up being sore in the morning.

"Juvia . . . your insides are so slippery, fuck, it's so good!" he whispered with ragged breathing as he thrusts in me, loud sounds of skin slapping each other surround us. As each minute passes by, his rhythm gets faster and faster. My knees are already getting numb and my climax is already approaching.

"Gray. . . Gray. . . Aaah! Faster!" I screamed.

"Yes . . . Yes. . . Scream my name Juvia!" he spoke in between moans. He pounded faster and harder, also nearing his climax. "Fuck! Fuck! Juvia, here I come! Juvia!" he screamed as he finally came to his release. My insides are twitching because of my orgasm. It took a while before he finally pulled out his still hard cock. "Juvia, I really can't let you go. Your body takes me to heaven. I won't let any man experience the pleasure I get from you, ever. Remember that. You won't escape from me." He whispered to my ear. I felt guilty, what will I tell Lyon if we ever meet again? I thought that if I just leave Gray and go to Lyon, everything will be okay. But I never thought that it would be this difficult to escape from Gray. What will Lyon think of me if I tell him about my secret affair? I don't know if I can face him again. Just when I thought I'd finally be with someone who loves me, this happens. I'd never be able to escape from Gray. I'm afraid Gray might do something to Lyon if I ever tried to escape again. I know he still doesn't know Lyon, but I'm thinking he might have read some of his messages in my phone, got his number, and he may use it to blackmail me. I don't want Lyon to get involved in my troubles. He is a kind man, he doesn't deserve to be involved in my messed up situation.