WARNING: VERY SEXUAL!!

(This is how I became a lesbian) Two days ago I was at my friends house and I noticed that all my cloths were on the floor and I had this feeling inside of me, that I had never noticed

The day before.

I was invited to go to my friends house for a sleepover  we had been best friends for as long as I can remember though we also have loved each other for at least 5 years now. Anyway we took our love to a different level and so that is why all my cloths were on the floor.
REALLY SEXUAL BIT IS NOW!!
When I got to her house she grabbed my hand, and pulled me into her room and she kissed me, I couldn't refuse so I kissed her back. She let go off me and locked her bedroom door so none could come in.
She ripped my clothes of  so I back away but she had locked the door so she grabbed this rope and tied me to the bed and all of my cloths were ripped off. She ripped her undies off, and put them on my face.
After she did that she took her clothes off and turned around and made me lick her parts. "Hello Bianca, I never thought I would she you in this position". I noticed that my friend hook me up with the most Horney Lesbian in the world.
I tried to break the ropes though I felt her lips touch my tong, I started to moan as she forced her fingers inside of me. I have to admit I loved it a lot. My friend said " look this was the only way I could fuck you so please let me fuck you". I replied " please I have to admit I want more so give it to me". So she did though she untied me and licked my parts.
She got on her back and I got on my hands and knee but I was facing her ass  and her fanny  and she was facing my ass and fanny. She pulled my knees off the floor so she could lick me and put her fingers inside of me.  2 mins later we put both of our things together so they were touching. We told each other to never stop this relationship.