chapter 2

"Blue calm down. It wont be that bad."

I know its not. its just that im thinking about how this is going to work when I get there.

"Everything will be fine you'll love everyone and they'll love you," Maggie turned around and squeezed my knee.

I gave her a small smile and looked out the window the rest of the ride.

I hadnt realized I fell asleep until I felt someone shaking me and trying to wake me up.

looking up I saw Maggie smiling down at meet. "Welcome home Blue."

I got out of the car looking around only to see a mansion three stories tall

"wow." I said to my self.

Dexter grabbed my bages from the car and they walked me in to the house.

"WAIT!"i screamed. "what's wrong?!" dexter asked me. "do they know why I came to live with you? your boys I mean."

"No..." Maggie trailed off.

"Can we not tell them? please" I asked.

"Umm...okay? But what do you want to tell them?" Maggie asked.

"I don't know my family went on a business trip and I wasn't allowed to go?" I said with a shrug. It was more of a question then a statement. They didn't seem convinced but shrugged and went along with it. " how about we don't tell them unless they ask okay?" Dexter said with a smile. I guess that would have to do. " okay but don't tell them about My family ok? If I'm going to be living here till I graduate, I don't want your entire family pitying me. They can think that I'm taking advantage or think I'm rich like you guys but they can't pity me!!" I said.

They looked surprised at my outburst but didn't say anything. It's really hard to do sometimes with me anyway. You see I'm pretty much the definition of tomboy. Right now I'm wearing ripped black jeans and a black tank top. In this place it's pretty decent temperature seeing as how I lived in Florida all my life. Ironically I despise warm weather soooo.... Yeah. Any way I have a leather jacket that used to belong to ... Um... Never mind! I am also a street fighter and racer. What can I say? Some girls like to have sleepovers and drone on and on about guys and I like to beat grown men up for money. But that just left scars. From training! Not in a fight. Are you crazy?! My opponents never get the chance to even touch me. Anyway that makes my outburst a little...um...powerful.

"Okay Blue. They won't know about them. They won't be home until later tonight so don't worry! But dinner will be ready at 6:00 so be ready to meet mostly everyone. I'll have Eddie bring you to your room. If you need anything just call me on the intercom. I'll probably be in my office or library." Said dexter.

"Okay, thank you dexter. Um... By the way, who is Eddie?" I asked

"Oh, he just takes care of the house and he is also the cook. You'll like him. Trust me." He said, smiling.

Him and I were walking into the house now. Maggie had already gone inside so we were just talking. We walked in silence until we got to the door then dexter stopped walking.

"Listen, Blue. I know you don't remember me but I held you the first day you were born. I told your mom that I would look after you should anything happen to her or your father. She was like my baby sister. If you ever need someone to talk to I'm here no matter what. Okay?" He paused for a second but went on. "Life might seemed like a spiral of terrible events but there is always peace after a storm." Wow. He looked so sincere, if I were a crier I'd probably be weeping. I gave him a small smile.

"Thanks for that. I'm not a touchy feely kind of person, but if ever I need someone trust you'll be the first to hear. That sound good uncle Dex?"I said with a smile. Might as well.

He smiled back, opened the door and we walked into the building I would classify as a palace. I looked around in awe. The floor was hard wood, while all the countertops were marble.

I turned to see dexter smiling. "Welcome home, Blue."

**************************************************************************************

SORRY IT WAS SOOO SHORT!!! ILL TRY TO MAKE THE REST LONGER!