Goosebumps

Chapter two

My first three classes were over and so was my fourth, well almost. We only had three minutes left and I felt like I was next in line to burn in the fires of hell.

"Last year we studied chemistry, but this year we will be studying physics. I know most of you are very disappointed , because we were supposed to talk about biology, right boys?" Mr Wilson has been teasing the boys since class started and I have no idea why. He probably got the arrogant disease during school break.

"Brriinngg" when the bell rang I thought I was in heaven listening to the angels sing with their beautiful and joyful voices.

I jumped up and out of my chair running straight out the  door. As I was speeding through the hallways, I felt something nip the tip of my toe causing me to loose balance.

By now I thought I was covered in laughter and embarrassment, but instead, I was frozen in the air by strong arms that were wrapped around my waist, preventing me from humiliation.

I slowly opened my eyes that were tightly shut and quickly backed out of the hold of my hero when I discovered who it was.

'Smoking hot Jody Porter from my English class?' somebody pinch me, I feel like I've been kissed by an angel.

Wait, what the hell? Was this seriously coming from me? "Er thank you for uhm...." I started to say before he could realize what weird things I was thinking "....catching me" I finished my sentence with a shaky voice. His beautiful eyes settled on me and His sexy and kissable lips started moving saying "it was a lucky catch, I'm pretty sure my dad will be proud of me when I tell him I caught my first fish.... In school, he's a fisherman" he moved his black eyebrows up and down with a wink that came straight to me. He started laughing which made me sink in shyness and I felt my cheeks burn up.

Oh my gosh, am I blushing?

**********

Hey guys :)

Thank you for reading my second chapter, I hope yous enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing this incredible story...

Please don't forget to vote or comment if you liked it!!!

Love yous ;)

#QueenTema