Never ending love

Chapter one

Holidays were over and I knew that I had to go back to school.
"What's up nerd?" I turned around from where I was standing and came face to face with Cassie A.K.A the bitch. She had brown wavey hair that matched her tanned skin with beautiful green eyes and lashes that flicked, she had a nice figure and good taste in styles. To be honest, to me she had everything a girl would want to have and a guy would die for to have all for himself.

With a forced smile on my face I sighed and said "what do you want now Cassie? Its the first day of school and here you are already trying to ruin my day" she laughed out loud and no doubt all the kids were drawing their attention to where we were standing "aaww someone's about to-" "excuse me..." A husky voice from behind Cassie interrupted "uhm..." Cassie looked taken by the voice "Catsy?"

We all turned and looked to where the voice was coming from and I kind of let out a small chuckle when I saw Cassie's expression, her cheeks turned pink which showed that she was blushing, but then she also looked mad and I'm pretty sure that it was due to the name 'Catsy'

The voice came from a male and not just any male, he was known as the most popular and hottest guy in school, Jody Porter. He had soft black hair, well I know yous must be thinking 'how does she know?' Well I touched it last year in one of our dramas for English day. He had beautiful brown eyes, white skin with muscles that a girl would die for to touch, a smile that could probably make a lesbian not be a lesbian if you know what I mean, he was like an angel.

I finally shook my head trying to clear my pathetic thoughts and heard Cassie say "uhm..its Cassie my love" the expression on his face was blank and unreadable as he shrug his shoulders and walked off with his two best friends Helam and Clinton.

**********

Hey guys!! I'm sorry if I didn't put that much detail in the first chapter and if it wasn't that long, I know it was boring, but this is my first time publishing my own book so please don't judge me :)

Thank you guys for making an effort to read whatever story I have to share with yous , I appreciate it a lot...

This book is actually based on a true story, my older sisters love story with her boyfriend and I'm only doing this for her, her boyfriend and for everyone out there!!!

This book is dedicated to my sister and her boyfriend and I really hope yous like it. I added some stuff that didn't really happen, just to make it cooler :)

Please vote and comment if you liked it :)

Love you guys!!!!!!!

#QueenTema