is love the right word?

as i ran out those doors i felt free i felt like a kid mark,jack,Ava,and me had such a fun time so many pics with fans until someone came up to me tapped on my shoulder "OMG (Y/N) IS THAT REALLY YOU I AM LIKE YOUR BIGGEST FAN" "really? thank you" "CAN I GET A PIC WITH YOU" "ya no problem " we took one silly picture and smiling one and the last one she hugged me "thank you for being a fan" "YOU SHOULD START A YOUTUBE CHANNEL LIKE KKY OR SOMETHING" kky was my stage name "um i guess so" mark turned around and said "and i can help her " her eyes lit up "OMG MARKIPLIER wait you too know each other OMG MY NEW OTP SHIP (y/n)iplier" i blushed "ships cool"i smiled even though a was so embarrassed "so nice meeting you bye!" she ran away all of a sudden ava pulls me to the side by my arm "wow ava whats up?" " me and jack have been spying on you and mark and you guys really like each other " i raised on eyebrow "um no we don't we are just friends" "sure and i am a unicorn besides you guys are perfect for eachother" i roll my eyes "so are you and jack""um me and jack are just friends" "think about what you  just said" "ohh right" i walk away and walk to mark who is still talking to jack i eavesdrop "is love the right word um i don't know"i hear mark say what the hell were they talking about. i start to lean in closer around the corner "whatever you say look admit it you-"I cut him off by fall over the corner because ava slide straight into me mark and jack watched me slide across the floor as ava laughed and laughed mark and jack started laughing after the went  sliding at least 10 feet so i just kept sliding until i ran into a guy's leg i jumped up as fast as i could "I AM SO SORRY" the guy turns around it was pewdiepie standing there "it's cool " mark,jack, and Ava ran as fast as they could "hey pewdie- "mark was interrupted by felix yelling "JACK, MARK who are these two slidey and clumsily " he points to both of us "hi i am Ava and this is (y/n)" "oh yah (y/n) was on the voice right?" "yah i am surprised you remembered" "so who is dating who" "uh why does everyone think we are dating we are just friends"  "you seemed a little more than friends up on stage" "whatever" i smiled "so who have you been up to" mark said as he walk up behind me "nothing much, you?" "nothing really" "SHIT ARE NEXT PANEL IS IN 5 MINUTES" jack said as he said that we all started to run it was just mark and jack that had the panel. as me and ava ran in we flashed are badges and tickets they try to stop us to get a closer look but we just run in and get a front row seats we sat down and i toke a deep breath out ava looks at me concerned like i was hiding something i thought i was hiding something too but if i didn't know if i was hiding something then how did she know. the panel started it was really funny mark looked at me a lot as i approached Q and A some one asked if me and mark were dating i slid down my seat"you know what" mark said as he jumped off stage he took my hand lifted me up out of my seat he leaned me back and kissed me my eyes got wide only to close. he stopped and dropped me back into my seat every one freaked i looked around and every one i mean everyone was staring at me i smiled awkwardly as people started whispering. jack's jaw was on the ground he was speechless as mark sat down calm cool and collected "ok any more question before the panel is over"