23. Hospital and the agreements

ابدأ من البداية

I chuckled lightly at her funny nose which made her angry. Well, when is she isn't?

"Are you laughing at me kid?" she asked angrily.

I just nodded. I knew she'll get even more mad at me with that. Kid? Really? You are just 30 miss.

"You are so going to die." she yelled.

Suddenly, the door opened and revealed Dr. Brown with his pad.

"No one is going to kill anyone. Oh, by the way Princess, I informed your family that you are awake. They are all sitting outside." he smiled. 

"Princess? This kid is a monster Dr. Brown." Rebecca said, grinding her teeth together.

I chuckled again and turned my head to Dr. Brown. He was smiling at me peacefully,

He came closer to me and hugged me,"Aw, this kid is not a monster. She is an angel."

"Yeah, an angel who is actually an evil angel and is here on earth do to some evil work for Lucifer, who's still caught in his cage." Rebecca stated, moving toward the door.

"No way, you watch Supernatural too?" I asked cheerfully with my eyes wide open and still hugging Dr. Brown.

"Yes, who'll miss a hottie like Dean."

A disguist look came on my face and I said,"Eww. Please don't spoil his brotherly image for me." Dean is like an amazing brother who'll do anything to save Sammy. Not a hottie!

"Whatever." and she exit the room. 

We chuckled at her behaviour and Dr. Brown finally let me go and went to the operating system on my right.

Rebecca has been under Dr. Brown since I was nine, which means almost since the beginning of all this asthma. She scolds me everytime I pass out, yell at me for not taking my pills and talks about how much she hates my unobservance and carelessness. But I like to be around her. Though all I do is chuckle and tease her about her funny nose but its still good.

I lay back on the bed again and started to think about what happened with Ryan. I still feel horrible. When he said that I always run away, I was really confused. But the moment he said, he don't want to see my face, it was the moment of pain and sadness. I hate it when someone is angry with me. Especially, when I know them really well. But I can't say that with Ryan because when he was going to tell more about himself, I ran away. God, I shouldn't run away in the first place and none of this would be happening.

I hate myself for that! I really do.

But then my thoughts went to something different. What happended after I passed out?

"Hey Doc, do you know what happeneded to me?" I asked.

"You passed out outside your school and someone brought you here.Urg, what was his name" he said. Someone? If it was Sage or dad, then he would have cleared it already?

"Um.Ryan?" I asked.

"Yeah, that. Ryan was his name. He was the one who brought you here and then called your dad and Sage."

Ryan brought me here? But I thought he was angry with me.

I was about to ask him if he is here or not when the door suddenly opened. revealing dad and Sage. They smiled at me and sat next to me.

"Hey Princess. How are you feeling?" dad asked sweetly.

"Awesome." I said sarcastically. Why do people ask this question to a patient? He is definetely not good that's why he is here.