When he lunged at me this time i was fast and kicked him in the stomach, making him fall to the floor. He got up growling, his eyes turning black as he started to shake and then he turned to his wolf form and ran towards me.

I immediately jumped, grabbing a tree branch and swinging myself till I landed on it. i looked down at him and smiled "Attacking me in wolf form when I can't change? Expected of you Robinson" I teased and then jumped, spinning in the air and landing on his back.

I fought as a wave of dizziness swept over me and clutched to his fur. Damn it the loss of blood was starting to affect me. Robinson started struggling trying to throw me off of him but I just laughed. He finally ran and slammed his side into a tree, throwing me off of him.

I fell to the ground and then found him on top of me in human form, clutching my hands over my head.

"I offered you to join me Lux" he said "I gave you a chance but you didn't take it. Now where's your pack to help you huh? Where are they when you're going to die alone" He punched me in the stomach as hard as he could "i've been waiting to do this for a while."

before he could strike i kicked him where the sun don't shine and threw him off me, he landed on his back and I straddled him, grabbing the knife and placing it right over his chest. It's sharp edge right above his heart. the only way a regular knife would kill a wolf.

I looked at him in the eye, panting "I told you I'd be the one to kill you" I said before plunging the knife into his chest. I didn't look at him and got up, stumbling and getting dizzy.

"Lux?" I heard a voice behind me say and I smiled, I'd know that voice anywhere.

"Damon" I whispered and turned around.

Damon's P.O.V.

I saw her as she got up from a rogues body after stabbing him, she stumbled a bit and her shirt was stained with blood. I felt rage fill me at the thought of her being so injured

"Lux?" 

"Damon" she whispered making my heart soar at the sound of my name on her lips. She turned and I just stared at her. God I missed her, she was as beautiful as ever. her eyes shining, her lips curved into a smile.

And then I really saw her; Sweat covered her forehead, and dark circles were under her eyes. One of her cheeks was slightly bruised and the other had a long gash from the bottom of her ear to her chin.

"Damon" she repeated louder and stumbled towards me. I grinned about to take her in my arms when a shot rang in the air.

Lux froze where she stood, her eyes wide and lips slightly parted. She put her hand on her stomach and then stared at the blood pouring out. Her eyes started to flutter "Damon" she said weakly before she fell. I immediately caught her, still in shock and looked behind me from where the sound came and saw the man Lux stabbed earlier was clutching his chest, that was spurting blood, before he fell to the ground. Dead.

"Lux?" I asked as I turned to her "Can you hear me?"

"Damon" She said but coughed out blood and I immediately turned her to the side so she woudln't choke on it. I felt fear grip me. "You-You"

"What?"

"Take the bullet...out" she managed to choke out "it-it's one of" she coughed "Mine"

I felt my face go pale, if the one he shot her with was anywhere close to the one she told me about last time then...

"How?"

"Knife" she muttered pointing behind me. I looked and found a knife beside the dead body, the one she used "Make....a...c-cut and...t-take it...out"