FS 3Technology in the Learning Environment - EPISODE 2

Start from the beginning

The pictures are well arranged. Only few  words are to be rearranged.

Unity

Repeated shapes or colors or use borders holds display together

ü

There are letters with the same color while others have varied color but the borders hold the display together.

Interactivity

The style and approach entice learners to be involved

ü

Student’s best work are being posted.

Legibility

Letters and illustrations can be seen from a good distance

ü

Letters are bold enough to be seen at a distance

Correctness

Free from grammar errors misspelled words, ambiguity

ü

There were no errors in terms of grammar and spelling

Durability

Well-constructed, items are securely attached

ü

The items are securely attached. The board is well constructed.

BOARD DISPLAYS OBSERVATION REPORT

Name of School Observed:          TIBANGA SDA ELEMENTARY SCHOOL                                     

School Address:                Barangay San Miguel Tibanga, Iligan City                                                               

Date of Visit:                      October 11, 2011                                             

In every classrooms there are board displays, one is for health information which is consist of posters of food pyramid and hygienic activities, the other is consist of birthdates of the students, schedules of cleaners, and the best written works of the students. The rest of the boards are for the different subjects that is taught in the class which is filled with colorful pictures and captions. Outside the classrooms, in the frontage of the school, there is a bulletin board which is for the information of everybody. It is consist of announcements to teachers and students. It has also a poster of the food pyramid and education programs of other schools around the city. The board displays are well constructed and they are creatively done. It can catch attention and hold interest at the first look and the contents are all appropriate to the theme of the board, only that a few of the boards have words that are needed to be arranged properly to avoid confusion to the readers. Most of the letters are bold enough to the seen at a distance. The uniqueness of the boards is that they convey the integration of faith and learning. Some of the boards have a picture of Jesus and some has Bible text.