Lamy

Lisa's POV

My favorite thing about people is that one minute they say they will never leave and then, they turn around and do it anyways.

Everyone who has ever told me that left. Them, being my family, my friend, or someone I like.

I met a girl last summer. Her name was Amy. She was the cutest and sweetest thing in the world. Just one small problem. We didn't exactly me face to face.

My sister, Dani, had been internet dating this girl for almost two years. And Dani would usually smile whenever they talked but, sometimes she would get mad or sad and just cry. The girl she was talking to, Katherine, liked to play games with Dani's heart. She would always tell Dani how much she loved her and then, lie and ignore her or sometimes get mad because Dani would yell at her, which Dani couldn't help sometimes she's bipolar, and Katherine knew this when she asked Dani out. I constantly told Dani she deserved better but she just wouldn't listen. One day, they got into a fight over who was crazier. Dani had finally had enough and told Katherine she should go fuck her self. Later that night Dani messaged Katherine asking Katherine if she still loved her. Katherine said she didn't know. Dani cried herself to sleep that night. I tried comforting her but, it didn't work at all. The next  day Katherine messaged Dani saying that she couldn't do it anymore and dumped her.

That's when I flipped I took Dani's phone and called Katherine cussing her out. Katherine said like two words and then, gave her phone to her sister, Amy. Amy asked me why I was cussing her sister out and I told her she broke my baby sisters heart. She gave me her number and told me to call her on my phone and explain it.

As soon as I stopped talking she started flitting with me. I immediately tried to put a end to it. But she was so persistent.

So, me being me I started liking her. She told me she would never leave me no matter what. But then, one day I messaged her telling her how I felt. She read it and never replied. I messaged her telling her to forget about it. She read it and never answered me. 

She just left without telling me why