Daurisa

In this Lisa is 20, Lauren is 16, and Dani is 14.

Lisa's POV

Let's say you loved someone. You loved the so much you scared them away. That's what happened to me. My ex-boyfriend Luke said I was to overprotective. How could I have been to over protective? All I did was make sure those girls knew he was mine. He probably just wanted to date one of them that's why.

No one ever wants to date me, its always my sisters they want to be with.  As I walk into the house, I see Dani and Lauren laughing and Lauren had Dani pinned  and was tickling her.

If you asked a stranger, the person would say they liked each other. And so would I. I get they are best friends/sisters but, all you ever see is them two together. It's like they are attached at the hip.

"Hey Lisa" Lauren says as sees me. I waved

"You okay?" Dani asks me

"Yeah, I'm fine" I say even though I wanted to punch someone the face.

"You sure?" Lauren asks

I nod once again then, go upstairs to avoid there questions

I was I'm Lauren, Dani, and I room. And the door opened revealing Dani.

"Hey, Lisa" she says shutting the door behind her

"Hey, Dani" I say and Dani walks over to me on my bed.

"What's wrong?" she asks

"Nothing, I'm fine" I ask lying again

"If you tell me whats wrong, I'll tell you a secret " she says smiling.

"Okay" I say rolling my eyes "Luke and I broke up because I am over protective"

"Oh, I'm so sorry Lisa. I will go murder him if you would like"

"No, that's fine now whats you're secret?" I ask. I'm actually excited Dani and Lauren share secrets not Dani and me.

"Okay, so I have the biggest crush on someone" she starts looking down though I could tell she was scared.

"And do I know this person?" I ask. She nods "It's Lauren isn't it?"

Dani's looked at me "How do you know?"

"Dani I can tell. And I don't care as long as you are happy and Lauren doesn't break your heart. And you don't break Lauren's. It's fine with me." I say

Dani smiles and hugs me "Thank you, Lisa"

I smiled and hugged her back. Even though I couldn't be happy with who I loved, I at least want my sister to be happy.