*2*

Jamal Pov

Wassup Y'all my name is Jamal wright. I am light skin. I'm a drug lord. I have never been in a steady relationship.

I stay getting money. I fuck and duck hoes. I go to UCLA. Yea ya boy smart. I take honors classes.

I woke up to a loud noise. It was my homie and his gurll. I laughed. I got up and did my hygiene. I went to my closet.

 I went to my closet

I put on my clothes. I walk downstairs and fix something to eat. I finished and left for school.

I got morning classes cuz ideal at night. I need all my important stuff done before I do my thang.

I got out my Lamborghini and walked in the building I saw my boy, Kalvin.

"Wassup nigga." I dapped him. We stood there talking.

I was talking till some girl bumped into me.

"Damn watch were u going." I looked at her and she looked like she seen a ghost. "What you can't say nothing but you can bump into folks."

Then it looked like she came to reality. "Listen here nigga I don't know who you think you talking to but you better watch your mouth." then she walked away.

I watched her walk away. She bad but that attitude is something serious.

I was walking to class till I seen Kelly. Shoot mind of well get some head now. We walked to the boy's bathroom. She got on the knees and went to work.

After I finished I went to class. I realized I was late cuz nobody was outside. I walked up to the door and knocked

The teacher came to the door and I walked in.

"Wassup"

"Just take a seat" I looked around and I saw the girl from this morning. I mugged her and sat in the back.

"Ok, class I am giving you a semester project." I stopped listening and put my music in.

Then I saw everyone get up and go to the board. I walked up and seen my name. "Who is Aliyah?" I asked and they pointed to that girl.

I walked to the teacher.

"Ms.White how could you pair me up with him."

"No, why you partner me up with this hoe."

"Shut the hell up." dang she fine when she mad.

"Calm down. You two are at the top of my class, so I paired you two so I can see the greatness you come up with."

"Ughh" she walked out the class.

I followed. I was watching her ass move in the pants. I snapped out of it and tapped her.

"Aye listen to I'm not trying to fail so I can just come over your house and we just do the project. It."

"Fine but I hope my child won't bother u." damn she got a kid.

"U got a kid." she nodded. "Its ok I like kids." then she gave me her address.

I went to the rest of my classes.

*After School*

I walked out the school and went to my trap. I forgot I had to teach this youngin some lessons.

They so slow. I just went to my office and count my money. Then smoked some.

I looked at the time. It was 6:23. I got up and went to the ole girl house. I knocked on the door.

She came to the door with some boy shorts and a sports bra. I licked my lips.

"Don't get any ideas." she put her hands on her hips. I laughed. She let me in.

"Where yo kid at?"

"Um I put her to sleep." she looked like she was nervous.

I got comfortable on the couch. She went to her room and I sat there looking around.

I was looking at pics of her and the lil girl. Then she started to look familiar. It's like I saw her before.

Then she came back into the room. I kept looking at her.

"Why you staring?" she chuckled.

"You look---Ohh you the girls from the freshman party."

I remember her. We had that one night stand. She was good.

"Yea. Umm. Umm."

"Why you so nervous?"

"You know how we did what we did 3 years ago?"

"Yea why?"

"My daughter is 3."

"So what that got to do-wait so you saying that she is my child?" she looked down and played with her fingers. "I can't believe this shit."

"I'm sorry" she whispered.

"It's too late for that. Why it takes you 3 years to tell me I had a kid."

"I was scared. Then on top of that, you are a dangerous person. I don't want my child in that life."

I let out a stressful sigh. "Where is she?" I looked at her.

She wiped her tears and got up. I followed her to a room. And there she laid.

"Baby wake up. I have somebody who wants to see you." Emerald opened her eyes.

"Who mommy?" Aliyah looked at me.

"Daddy"

**********************************

Jamal in mm