Chapter Three

When I woke up, I felt arms around my waist. I turn around to see Oliver sleeping peacefully next to me. I quietly get out of his arms and head to the kitchen. I start getting out ingredients to make pancakes. As I'm mixing the ingredients together I hear someone walk into the kitchen.

"Morning Lacey, how are you feeling?" Oliver asks as he sits down.

"Morning Oliver. I'm feeling fine, thanks for asking."I reply and pour the pancake batter into the pan.

"I didn't know you had a boyfriend." He says quietly.

"Boyfriend?!"

"Yeah. Isn't that Mason guy your boyfriend?"

I burst out laughing. "Mason...is my...brother!"

His face turned as red as a tomato. "Oh my bad.."

I finally get my laughing fit under control and hand Oliver a plate of pancakes I fix my own plate before sitting down.

"Thanks for letting me stay the night, Lacey." Oliver says while looking at me.

"You're welcome. You would've done the same for me." I reply and smile at him.

As I was washing the dishes there's a knock at the door. I go to answer it and the phone rings. I open the door and there stands Mason.

"Hey Mason!" I say and hug him.

"Hey Lace, I was wondering if I could stay here with you? My landlord kicked me out cause of my roommate." He asks sadly.

"Sure! You are always welcomed!"

"I was afraid you'd say no."

"Why would I say no? You're my brother!"

-----
Well I hope you guys liked this chapter next chapter will be up Tomorrow! Love y'all

-Sally❤️

*Edited*